Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zebra's eyes

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zebra's eyes

  1. I was not at the game but anytime you have 5 possessions in the redzone and only score once you have shot yourself in the foot. I agree defense has something to do with it but I have seen PC's defense and they ARE NOT good enough to stop anyone that many times unless the other team helps them out some. Just stating a fact!
  2. Just wondering, but I think it is now Southwestern not Pulaski SW.
  3. The "whistle" does not end the play, the play ends itself. Also, I think the knee was down on this one!
  4. I was at the game and I thought the game was already over when Boyle scored easy early but, when LexCath started playing I think that surprised Boyle some. Boyle is used to most teams laying down after being scored upon that easy. I think Boyle was lucky to escape with the win!
  5. It is the teams job to be out there not the officials.
  6. Had something like this happen in a game a few years ago. He was the 11th defensive player that came on the field right after the play started and made td saving tackle. We discussed and called unsportsmanlike but next time we will award the td!
  7. Pulaski should win by at least 2 td's!
  8. Would be interested to know if anyone has ever seen a touchdown awarded for anything? I believe that an official can do this!
  9. The game was chippy from the start. These two teams never have and never will like each other! I am sure whichever team lost will say they got cheated!!!
  10. Cobb being gone is one of the best things that could have happened to Somerset football. Cole made him look like a better coach than he is. Congrats to the team for sticking together. I think this team can go far this year!
  11. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on both games and the crosstown rivals playing the early game. I think both games will be good!
  12. Jumper Dad, I think they play the first game this year. SW vs Harlan county the late game.
  13. Get their Coach to come off the top rope on someone. Stone Cold!!
  14. My opinion, good no call on the hit! All of the officials I talked to agree with me.
  15. I have seen Bell a few times this year and the only weakness is playing against the spread. I don't know of any team that could line up and run it on them. I am sure the Boyle QB is good but if I had the choice I would take the kid from Knox against Bell everytime. I would try to use Bell's aggressive paly against them in the ville.
  16. Bell's defense is tough and deserves some credit. What I am saying is that if the Boyle QB was able to scramble like Knox's was then some of the turnovers don't happen. I am talking about the whole game, not just the 2 point play.
  17. I have not seen B E play this year so I have a question, how mobile is their qb? If Boyle has Knox's qb then Boyle wins big last Friday, he was just way too slow footed. If I am B E I practice the spread all week. This is Bell's only weakness that I can see. Good luck to both teams, I will be there watching, and prayers to the Bell family!
  18. A clip is below the waist from behind, almost never seen anymore because it doesn't happen much. The block in the back call was an easy one to make and the ref did before the ball came out(i had a great view). The interference call was an easy call to make also. The fumble by Bell was just plainy a bad call, the kid took 3 or 4 steps. Overall great game!
  19. Just a feeling but something tells me this is a P-burg win by double digits. I'll take them 28 to 17!
  20. I have seen a lot of teams this year, good and bad, and the Corbin team that played Friday night was just an average team. I am sure they have played better and they better or this will be it. I have not seen P-burg play this year but I am still picking them. Should be a good game though!
  21. I am sure that a lot of teams could make a very good case in a court of law against Corbin for their play over the years. I believe that the Hounds fans have their blinders on again!
  22. Would that be the Ray Correll Bowl?
  23. I am sure all players gave all they could in this game and everyone loves a good football game. The MVP's and the traveling trophy are part of this game and deserve to be talked about by both sides. This is a game all involved in will remember for the rest of their lives, so lets talk about outstanding performaces. This game was also alumni night and the Hall of Fame introductions for Southwestern which brought back some great players.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.