Everything posted by zebra's eyes
-
Highlands/Boyle County Predictions
I wouldn't go watch this game is someone paid me gas mileage. Both sides fans are rude. Can both teams lose?
-
Casey coach reportedly resigns
I know this is a football board but I now hear that Casey Co is looking for Football, Softball, Baseball, and Boys Basketball Coaches.
-
Casey coach reportedly resigns
He teaches Math and he is still there coaching softball so nothing open yet.
-
Casey coach reportedly resigns
I know he has a job offer but don't know if he has taken it!
-
Boyle County 25 Bell County 21
I could watch these two play all the time!
-
What makes a good Official?
I shall comment if I want!
-
Butler 42 Pleasure Ridge Park 41
You can reward a touchdown but don't have to. It can be illegal participation!
-
What makes a good Official?
I don't know any school in the SEC that thinks we have good refs!
-
Somerset 49 Garrard County 16
All refs suck!
-
Can anyone defend this?
Just think though, X and T get to play twice a year now and make lots more money for each school!
-
Is this the year Highlands gets beat in the finals?
I would say about 99% of the state hopes they get beat, I know I do!
-
Has Highlands Taken BGP Hostage
I can't believe this thread was even allowed to be on here!
-
Somerset/Taylor County Predictions
Really Mcpappa?
-
Has Highlands Taken BGP Hostage
Yes it has!
-
Somerset/Danville Predicitions
I would love to be able to watch this game. I think Danville pulls it out but should be close!
-
Southwestern 37 East Jessamine 30
If you watch close on the film you can see the player lower his head and hit the ballcarrier even though he was pushed. He could have let up! Good call!
-
Rules question
From the KHSAA!
-
Somerset 28 Sheldon Clark 12
Best thing ever happened to Somerset was Cobb quitting! They would not be were they are now if he was the coach still. I say this because I have seen the difference in attitude in the players. Now they just play hard and smart. The stupid penalties are at a minimum and just one of those can cost you a game and I believe they have during the Cobb era. Let me also say that I believe Cobb is great at preparing kids during the offseason though!!
-
Henry County vs. Louisville Central predictions
Sorry, but have to cheer for Henry Co in this one!
-
Question for the referees
When you start on a line or hash you know you have to make the spot 10 yards away. If you make the line, first down!
-
Question for the referees
Trust me, just cause there are lines on the field does not mean they are right. I know of fields where our steps are much more accurate than those lines. Also, if fans pay attention, you probably will see that most crews spot the ball on a line every play. If it is close on downs we will not but always on a first down(they teach us this at clinics)!!
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions
For the record, I have seen Boyle play a lot the last few years and this team does not remind me even of last years team. Simply put the passing game will have to improve to win it all! Wish I could come but will be watching games closer to home!
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions
I was at the first game and what I saw was a bunch of Boyle fans getting nervous in the 2nd half because Lex Cath figured out how to move the ball on their D. I am not saying LC wins but I bet the Boyle fans are a little more nervous than they are letting on!
-
Whitley County/Pulaski County predictions
The visitor sideline always has and always will be wet until the turf goes down!
-
Whitley County 63 Perry Central 18
Harlan Co. vs SW was not even close early in the season.