Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset/Danville Predicitions

Who wins? 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Somerset at Danville

7:30 Friday at Admiral Stadium

 

Two teams near the top of their respective classes.

Both 3-0

Both have had 2 blowouts and one closer game

 

Last years game was much closer than the score would lead you to believe. It was a one score game at half time before the wheels fell off for a very young Danville team.

 

Coach Harp looks to have righted the Admirals Ship and have them steaming back towards another championship.

 

Jumpers have bounced back from Finals loss last year and are working to get better each week but still haven't clicked on offense this year.

 

Should be a great game this Friday and on paper looks to be one of the best games in the state this week.

 

GO JUMPERS :bunny:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Could a mod Please add Poll

Poll added.

This should be a pretty good barometer for where Danville is. At the beginning of the year I thought it would be a tight race between Danville and Bardstown for the district title, but as of late I'm wondering if Danville isn't going to run away with it... I guess we shall see soon just how good the Ads are.

Danville is very good...

 

Danville 31

Somerset 21

Two great teams. I have underestimated Somerset twice this year so far, therefore, I am going with the BJ's.

 

BJ, 28 ADS, 12

This will be a great ballgame. I will take Danville 28 to 21.

This one is hard for me to say...being a fellow 2a small school I am going with Danville, but thats not the only reason. I feel that coach Harp's Ads are getting better each week and the offense should be running on at least 7 cylinders this week. If they are hitting on all cylinders then they had better watch out. This school has more tradition than any that comes to mind to me....

 

Ads 28

BJs 21

This should be a pretty good barometer for where Danville is. At the beginning of the year I thought it would be a tight race between Danville and Bardstown for the district title, but as of late I'm wondering if Danville isn't going to run away with it... I guess we shall see soon just how good the Ads are.

 

I agree 100%. This game will give us fans a pretty good idea where Danville is right now. Game of the Week of for me. :thumb:

I would love to be able to watch this game. I think Danville pulls it out but should be close!

Danville by 14.

Ads 24-20,should be a dandy

The game will be played in Danville, I think that gives Danville the edge. Again I say it most of the time, if Danville takes care of the football and continues to play with an agressive attitude and fire, then they will win a lot of games this year. The ADS kicker looked really good last week, plus a good past performance against a quality quaterback from Mason Co. should help against Somersets good quaterback and receivers. I'll take Danville 38-14.:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.