Somerset/Danville Predicitions

Jumper_Dad

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Somerset at Danville

7:30 Friday at Admiral Stadium

Two teams near the top of their respective classes.

Both 3-0

Both have had 2 blowouts and one closer game

Last years game was much closer than the score would lead you to believe. It was a one score game at half time before the wheels fell off for a very young Danville team.

Coach Harp looks to have righted the Admirals Ship and have them steaming back towards another championship.

Jumpers have bounced back from Finals loss last year and are working to get better each week but still haven't clicked on offense this year.

Should be a great game this Friday and on paper looks to be one of the best games in the state this week.

GO JUMPERS :bunny:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a pretty good barometer for where Danville is. At the beginning of the year I thought it would be a tight race between Danville and Bardstown for the district title, but as of late I'm wondering if Danville isn't going to run away with it... I guess we shall see soon just how good the Ads are.

This one is hard for me to say...being a fellow 2a small school I am going with Danville, but thats not the only reason. I feel that coach Harp's Ads are getting better each week and the offense should be running on at least 7 cylinders this week. If they are hitting on all cylinders then they had better watch out. This school has more tradition than any that comes to mind to me....

Ads 28

BJs 21

This should be a pretty good barometer for where Danville is. At the beginning of the year I thought it would be a tight race between Danville and Bardstown for the district title, but as of late I'm wondering if Danville isn't going to run away with it... I guess we shall see soon just how good the Ads are.

I agree 100%. This game will give us fans a pretty good idea where Danville is right now. Game of the Week of for me. :thumb:

The game will be played in Danville, I think that gives Danville the edge. Again I say it most of the time, if Danville takes care of the football and continues to play with an agressive attitude and fire, then they will win a lot of games this year. The ADS kicker looked really good last week, plus a good past performance against a quality quaterback from Mason Co. should help against Somersets good quaterback and receivers. I'll take Danville 38-14.:D