Somerset/Danville Predicitions

Jumper_Dad

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Hatz, I was thinking you were right with your initial statement. I just didn't have time to research the facts. Thanks for the information, maybe now they will believe you. I hope the jumpers do come to Admiral Stadium under estimating the Ads. That will probably make my Friday night a happy and enjoyable one.:D
Jumpers have NEVER under estimated the AD's!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, according to most of you we just need to save our gas and not make the trip up to Danville.

Glad to see Danville bounce back this year. A lot has been said about Danville having this game circled on thier schedule all summer. (Don't know why this game would be more important than district games or Boyle for that matter so I don't know if them putting extra focus on this game is true or not)

I guess I will make the trip up anyway...hope to see a good game.

Go Jumpers !!!!!

Somerset and Danville have a LOT of history with one another at least back to the early 70's, through the regimes of both Cain's, and beyond. I would think that is major reason the Ads have the game circled. :thumb:

Wow, according to most of you we just need to save our gas and not make the trip up to Danville.

Glad to see Danville bounce back this year. A lot has been said about Danville having this game circled on thier schedule all summer. (Don't know why this game would be more important than district games or Boyle for that matter so I don't know if them putting extra focus on this game is true or not)

I guess I will make the trip up anyway...hope to see a good game.

Go Jumpers !!!!!

I think a lot of emphasis is put on this game because this game last year was the one that signaled the end of the season(mentally) for last year's team. Danville fans I talk to point to the Somerset game as the low point of the year. They want to erase those memories from last year tonight in the worst way. We all will find out how good this year's Danville team will be this year. I am intrigued by the outcome.

What was the score at the half in last years game?I know it was close.

It was 20-7 at the half last season. Danville fumbled inside Somerset's 20 once and if I'm not mistaken had the ball down 13-7 late in the 2nd but turned it over and Somerset converted it to make the halftime difference 13 instead of 6.

It was 20-7 at the half last season. Danville fumbled inside Somerset's 20 once and if I'm not mistaken had the ball down 13-7 late in the 2nd but turned it over and Somerset converted it to make the halftime difference 13 instead of 6.

Thanks.Yea I thought it was close at the end of the first half.Then the wheels came off.Last years team did that more than once.This years team is playing all 4 quarters.This should be a great game with two teams both playing good the entire game.

You guys heading to the game from Somerset,have a safe trip.:thumb:

Thanks.Yea I thought it was close at the end of the first half.Then the wheels came off.Last years team did that more than once.This years team is playing all 4 quarters.This should be a great game with two teams both playing good the entire game.

You guys heading to the game from Somerset,have a safe trip.:thumb:

Thanks, hopefully both teams come out healthy and use it to get better for a playoff run. If the rain quits we'll be there tailgating about 630 if you want to look us up.