Everything posted by zebra's eyes
-
Pulaski vs Southwestern Predictions
There was actually 3 flags on the second unsportsmanlike call. Also, yes the official should have seen the hit in the back, and if called should have been a personal foul!
-
Pulaski vs Southwestern Predictions
Foul language for one!
-
Pulaski vs Southwestern Predictions
He (Hines) actually got 2 unsportsmanlike penalties which is an automatic ejection and if upheld I hear the PC principal makes them sit out an additional game! Just my opinion, but unless he makes a player from another sport sit out the same percentage of games I would be irate.
-
Pulaski County back in Ray Correll Bowl
Why close it, don't like Somerset being talked about? That is what this board is, discussion! Look, as long as Cobb is running the show at Somerset, and he is, they will not play the county schools anywhere but home. I just don't see how this can't be a win win for everyone involved. Somerset spends less money traveling and I am sure the county schools would pay a little to get them to come. Somerset needs to put their big panties on and play ball!!
-
Pulaski County back in Ray Correll Bowl
I knew Jumper Dad looked like somebody, Prince or symbol or whatever he calls himself now. We just need him to start wearing a big clock around his neck and we will call him Prince Flav Dad!!Joking From what I understand there was a little disagreement about Pulaski being in the room. Anyway, Somerset should play the other county school and both work out the $$$ part of it!!
-
Pulaski County back in Ray Correll Bowl
From what I was told, Somerset did not just leave and make room for Pulaski. Just wanted Jumper Dad to not look through those rose colored glasses. Both Pulaski and Somerset have a hand in the problems and anyone who thinks different needs to wake up. I for one enjoy the RCB and think all three teams should be in it, it is great for local football at all levels. Also, if a school does pull out, there are plenty of schools that would be glad to fill in.
-
Pulaski County back in Ray Correll Bowl
The RCB is great for all the school's involved and should continue as is. BUT, Somerset has to admit that it has an advantage playing the county schools only at their place. They should play both county schools each year plain and simple. The games would be better than Metcalf, Russell, or Danville!
-
Trimble Co. 50 Casey Co. 7
Look for the A-11 to be illegal formation next year.
-
Rockcastle Co. 34 Pulaski Co. 23
Pulaski did start cramping before Rock did but not by much. I do think Rock out hit them and just like before Pulaski could not stop the run. Also, the kicking game was just awful!!!!
-
Lincoln County 49 Southwestern 24
You are correct coach. The non-district schedule over the years has been crazy tough.
-
Southwestern vs. Lincoln
This district looks like a lot of fun, don't it!
-
Lake Cumberland area?
They were a decent team in 92, and yes Scott was good but there was many good players that made that team.
-
Lake Cumberland area?
Stats tell lies!
-
Lake Cumberland area?
Billy Whitaker made those teams in the early 90's at PC, the records don't show it but he led by example.
-
Somerset vs Taylor County
I think this will be a close game and I want to give Taylor the edge, but Somerset is at home. Can the Jumpers stop the Thomas kid, can Taylor stop the pass? Somerset gets the 3 points for being at home and just sqeaks by.
-
Lake Cumberland area?
Scott Dykes?? Really?
-
Somerset AD responds to Hines’ complaints about Correll Bowl
Yes, we know Somerset has a winning tradition, the jumper fans will not let anyone forget it and probably should not. The fact is over the years the competition for both schools is so different that you just can't compare. I for one believe that Pulaski was about to start dominating the series in the early 90's but then the split happened and both schools needed recovery time. Now, I still don't see why Somerset won't play the other county school during the year, this makes no sense as it would be both good for revenue and for creating fan interest and making more little boys want to play the game. This in turn just makes high school football in the area more competitive throughout the state.
-
Rockcastle/Wayne Co. Predictions!!
Jumperdad must not have watched the same game as others. Just ask the Rockets if it was easy to outdistance SW. I like the Rockets by 10 with a good hard hitting game.
-
Pulaski County 62 Somerset 49
I will never forget the look on Jumper faces when Pulaski beat them the first time, and it was on their field. It was like this is not possible. Then Pulaski beat them again the next year. Then the split which hurt both county schools for some time but now I think the county feeder programs are paying off!!
-
Somerset's Ray Correll Bowl...
Let's not forget that this weekend is a cruise weekend also, lots of people in town.
-
Somerset's Ray Correll Bowl...
The field looks different up close than from the road. It is not ready and play might destroy it, rain or shine!
-
Lex. Catholic 44 Franklin County 38 (OT)
wait, I think I hear it, I do, it is the wambulance. I just love how people claim to know everything that happened on the field at every particular game!
-
Rockcastle County 18 Bell County 14
The term "belly-flop" is not listed in the rule book. What is listed is the term "disconcerting acts or words prior to the snap in an attempt to interfere with A's signals." Some people say a belly-flop is no different than a linebacker running up to the line and stomping his feet like he is coming across the line. I think the rule book needs to be more clear because the vagueness leaves it up to interpertation. Also, a hold could be called on every play if wanted!!!!!
-
Pulaski County Football
the perkins kids caused problems and everyone knows that. I think that maybe a different assitant coach or two would help things there. Also, they do probably need to tweak the system some but the middle school bunch is perfecting the spread and will be darn good in a couple of years
-
Southwestern At Boyle Co.
You all make me laugh. This game is totally a tossup. Either team can win this game. It will be a close game, probably lots of scoring by both sides. I am interested in the new grass and how it holds up after all the wet weather.