Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle/Wayne Co. Predictions!!

Who wins this game? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Wayne County
      12%
    • Rockcastle County
      87%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be a good matchup between both teams. Let's hear your predictions and comments. The ROCK will prevail in this one. ROCK 24 Wayne 7. GO ROCK!!!!:fight: :fight:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock no question about it I say 42-6. And that 6 will be with the JV's.

It is always tough to play at Wayne Co. But, the Rocket defense should be even more improved for a second game.

 

I'll take the Rock in a shut out - 21-0.

AJ I believe you might be giving them to many points. After last night I don't believe many teams will be running on them.

From what I heard Wayne Co. moved the ball pretty well against SW in their scrimmage but didn't finish drives. I'm thinking that if Rock gets out to a big lead (and I think they will) Wayne will be able to tack on a couple of scores with some younger Rockets in the game.

Yeah I would give them 14 I guess with the little rockets in.

To add on to what I just said, Casey Hayes will have 2 TD's and Bishop will go without an INT again.

Wayne County is much more talented than many of you are giving them credit for, this isn't like the same Wayne teams of the 90's. They have a great TB and some big lineman.

It might be a little early but I would have to say Rock is one of my early picks for the 4a title.

Wayne County is much more talented than many of you are giving them credit for, this isn't like the same Wayne teams of the 90's. They have a great TB and some big lineman.

 

That is what I have heard also, and remember they have had all summer and an early bye-week to prepare for us. There were at LEAST 50 people from Wayne County at the game. :scared: :eek:

Having a game under your belt already may be an advantage too though, it is either way you look at it.

Yeah I would rather have a game under my belt. Get the jitters and cob webs out of the way. Use the bye week to lick your wounds in the middle of the season to prepare for the playoff push.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.