Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co. 34 Pulaski Co. 23

Featured Replies

Final, from Ray Correll Bowl.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say this score has shocked me. :eek: Congrats go out to the Rockets on a big win. I am now out of the "Staying Alive Contest".

Edited by Rebel

Sounds like the ROCK is still hard! Big win for the rockets.

Hey was this a surprize? I really thought with the new coach and all that this would be a loss for the Rock. The people I talked to said this was a great game. Sure wish I could be at two places at the same time once in a while. Congratulations to the Rockets on what some said would be a loss of 35 to 0 for pulling off this great win.

Edited by tater
spelling

Pulaski Co. has alot of talent but the Rockets were just to physical for them and the Rockets are in better shape. Congratalations to Scott Parkey and the rest of the staff and team.

Congrats to the ROCK on a well played game and also was well coached. Also a big congrat's to Casey Hayes on best offensive player and to Pulaski team on their defense player of the game and with that said great game ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Larkeys team got beat tonight.

Way to go ROCK!!!!!!!

Coach Larkeys team got beat tonight.

 

What are you trying to say there Tater?:fire::fight::madman:

I can't wait to listen to the replay tomorrow morning.

 

Awesome win Rockets!!!

 

I hate to admit it but my thoughts about how the game was going to go were wrong. Heck I was almost choked up when I saw the score on here. I'm so proud of these guys efforts on the field and for them believing in Coach Parkey and staff to have them ready for the game.

 

Oh and for the record, I feel like there really is no need to say anything about Harlan County losing to Letcher County Central. This thread should be about Rockcastle County and Pulaski County because these two teams have nothing to do in how any other game goes.

This happens every year. If you pound away at Pulaski County they will fold. Lincoln did it to them twice last year and the Maroons were never in the game. If you let them get out in front of you and run all over the field, they can be a handful. But bottom line: Don't put your money on Pulaski County football.

This happens every year. If you pound away at Pulaski County they will fold. Lincoln did it to them twice last year and the Maroons were never in the game. If you let them get out in front of you and run all over the field, they can be a handful. But bottom line: Don't put your money on Pulaski County football.

 

Pulaski was in the game but they were certainly out-physicaled by the Rockets. The Rockets hit a lot harder and were definately better conditioned. The Maroons kicking game was just flat out horrible as well. They shanked one punt that only ended up going about 15 yards before going out of bounds then did it again but left it in the middle of the field where an alert Rocket caught it and ran it back for 6. They also turned it over twice on punt returns and had to squib kick on their kickoffs which gave up field position each time. Their conditioning and special teams will really have to improve if they are going to be a factor in their District. Especially if Chris Muse is out any length of time with his knee injury. Hats off to the Rockets who were certainly the better team tonight. :thumb:

All summer I have been saying Pulaski would win this game going away. While I did think Pulaski would win, I did think it would be close. Even though I posted repeatedly that I thought PC would win by a lot. Well I am not to small of a person to admit when I am wrong, I would like to apologize to the entire Rock nation. Congrats on a very hard fought game, you guys brought it on every play, all night.

 

On the other side I hope the prognosis for Chris Muse is good, I heard at the game that he was on the way to Lexington to have his knee looked at. Best wishes to Chris, he is an outstanding young man and a pretty good ball player as well.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I hope Mr. Muse is okay. I had the pleasure of watching Pulaski beat down Southwestern last year and he looks like an outstanding athlete. Let's hope that he will be able to recover soon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.