Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co. 34 Pulaski Co. 23

Featured Replies

Congrats to Rockastle..... and to tater.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win over a quality team.

Good job Rock. Congrats to new coach Parkey.

Pulaski Co. has alot of talent but the Rockets were just to physical for them and the Rockets are in better shape. Congratalations to Scott Parkey and the rest of the staff and team.

 

Agreed.:thumb: It really showed!!!!!:dancingpa

I picked Pulaski, but Rock prooved me wrong. Congratulations to Rock on a big win to start the season and good luck in the games to come.

I hope Muse is ok.

I picked Pulaski, but Rock prooved me wrong. Congratulations to Rock on a big win to start the season and good luck in the games to come.

I hope Muse is ok.

 

So Muse got hurt?

So Muse got hurt?
Yes, Muse got hurt. He did not play the second half. I had heard he was injured prior to the game and reaggrivated the injury in the first half. I don't know the details.
Yes, Muse got hurt. He did not play the second half. I had heard he was injured prior to the game and reaggrivated the injury in the first half. I don't know the details.

 

That's what I was told by a member of the PC staff as well. Does anyone have updates? I hope he's okay, he's a very nice player and a good kid.

What are you trying to say there Tater?:fire::fight::madman:

 

Sorry about the way that sounded. I did not mean it the way you apparently took it. I certainly did not mean anything as from what I have heard the BEARS done better than Letcher Co Fans thought that they would and Coach Larkey will certainly pull this out for a positive learning experience.

Congrats to Rockastle..... and to tater.

 

Sorry Mama Bear. I did not mean to get your claws out. I was just telling the fact as I thought Rock fans would like to know. I have great respect for your coach and know that he will build you a quality program. You done better than LC thought you would.

No offense to anyone on here but I dont understand how you can say Pulaski was out hit and out of shape.. Pulaski had a few kids who cramped up and all of a sudden they're out of shape.. Nearly all players went on both sides of the ball and from what I saw they played pretty much the entire game.. Rockcastle was the team who called time outs to give some of their players oxygen..imo the Maroons were in pretty good shape! And out hitting was definately not the case. Rock and PC matched pretty evenly I thought when one time had a good play the other team returned with a good play(hit). If you take out a punt that travels 10 yards before being caught and returned for a touchdown or the punt that grazed one of PC's players feet this one would have had a different outcome... not to take anything away from Rock bc they played their butts off but whoever said Pulaski was out hit and out of shape sure wasn't watching the same game as me...

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I will agree PC was not out of shape...I thought the boys did great with the mistakes that were made, and with a few players out....the cramping up was probably do to the fact that they were not getting enough water..I was told they had none at half time cause it was empty...IMO they really need to work on the line cause no matter who is QB they need a little time to get the ball off.....Rock played a great game, so good luck to them the rest of the season!! PC has alot of talent but they have some things to work on next week is going to be a tough one, so good luck guys...:)

Pulaski did, however, get outplayed, outsmarted, and outcoached! Congratulations Rockets!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.