Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co. 34 Pulaski Co. 23

Featured Replies

Pulaski did start cramping before Rock did but not by much. I do think Rock out hit them and just like before Pulaski could not stop the run. Also, the kicking game was just awful!!!!

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw Pulaski will be fine, and Rockcastle really changed teams in one week because that was not the same team I saw against SW last friday night.

Pulaski did, however, get outplayed, outsmarted, and outcoached! Congratulations Rockets!

 

Outsmarted? Outcoached? What did they do that required Pulaski to think? Nothing! They played old school football with the power running game! Nothing new there! And outcoaching is not the case either Pulaski had been greatly prepared all week prior to the Rockcastle game, they just did not execute properly.

We heard today Chris Muse is having an MRI done on his knee Tuesday to see how bad the damage is....hopefully things will go well for him he his a great kid...

Outsmarted? Outcoached? What did they do that required Pulaski to think? Nothing! They played old school football with the power running game! Nothing new there! And outcoaching is not the case either Pulaski had been greatly prepared all week prior to the Rockcastle game, they just did not execute properly.

 

PC did call a defensive TO when there was 1 second on the play clock on fourth down and rock was about to get a delay of game. PC's coaching had a good plan, but I think the 1st game jitters and great hits from the rock's secondary had PC hearing foot steps, and there is no school like old school! Good luck PC and I hope the best for the QB, great player.

We heard today Chris Muse is having an MRI done on his knee Tuesday to see how bad the damage is....hopefully things will go well for him he his a great kid...

 

When did he get hurt? What do they think he did to his knee? Hope he is alright. I didn't see the play he might have got hurt on. He's a heck of a player.

Edited by mcpapa

Evidently Chris's knee had been an issue for the last few weeks. I don't know if it was from a scrimmage, practice or just working out. I was told that it had been swelling up the last two or three weeks. I'm not sure there was one play in which he got hurt in Friday's game.

Congrats to Coach Parkey on picking up his first win as head coach, it is always tough following a legend like Tom Larkey. Getting that first win out of the way it big for him.

 

I was not suprised by this score, Pulaski looked soft against the run against Whitley County, and did not show the speed that had been advertised. Pulaski better right the ship quickly or it could be a long season. Against the Colonels defense they could not muster anything.

First of all, I hope Chris Muse is not seriously injured and he recovers quickly. Second, congratulations to the Rockets, they said all that needs to be said Friday night! Good luck against Wayne, Rockets.:ylsuper:

Best wishes PC quarterback!!

 

Looks like the Rock of old may be back.

 

GO ROCK!!

AJG- I was told by my cousin who is a PC student that it is an ACL injury, not sure how true or how serious. He was getting an MRI done today I was told. Can any PC fans confirm anything...?

AJG- I was told by my cousin who is a PC student that it is an ACL injury, not sure how true or how serious. He was getting an MRI done today I was told. Can any PC fans confirm anything...?

 

Thanks for the info, I was hoping it was something else. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for Chris!

He was on crutches at practice on Monday. I also heard there was to be an MRI today. I wish nothing but the best for him, as he is a really good kid.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.