Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset vs Taylor County

Somerset vs Taylor County 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Somerset vs Taylor County

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After Somerset starting 0-2 and Taylor County 1-1, how will this opening district game go?

 

What type of Offense does Taylor County run?

What type of Deffense do they run?

Who are the players to watch?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somerset will explode this game and I see the JV's playing the whole 4th. SHS 54 Taylor 13

If I were Somerset, I would not under estimate the cards. They have given Southwestern a good game the past two years. They always come out strong, and they are hard hitting. They are a balanced pass/run offense, but last year I believe they threw the ball more so. I give the Jumpers the advantage here, the first half will be close but the jumpers will run away with it in the end.

Somerset 33-15.

Im gonna go out on a limb and pick Taylor Co. in an upset, I have a feeling Somerset will underestimate the cardinals...

 

Taylor Co.-34

Somerset-31

  • Author
Im gonna go out on a limb and pick Taylor Co. in an upset, I have a feeling Somerset will underestimate the cardinals...

 

Taylor Co.-34

Somerset-31

Could happen but I don't think the Jumpers are in a position to under estimate anybody. They need to come out hard and fast in every game, and I think they will.

I agree Jumper dad, I see Somerset jumping to a early lead in this one and never looking back.

It is my opinion that if Taylor County has continued to improve their program as as they have done the last 2 years I would think that the Jumpers will have their hands full. Before that TC was not a very good program and they were easily handled. But as TigerPride made mention they have been pretty tough the last 2 years. On the other hand, I feel that it is time that the Jumpers break out of the doldrums and start utilizing their great go-to-man John Cole. Their defense appeared to stiffen up quite a bit, which to me means they are jelling. In this one I pick my hometown SHS Jumpers by a score of 32-12. Good luck Jumpers, do not let ole Keemo down!!!:thumb:

Is this a district game? If so, I think that Somerset will pull it out this weekend. I hope so because I'd like to see all of the area teams excel as much as possible. What happened last week at Metcalfe? I thought the SHS boys would be loaded for bear after the week before.

Somerset-21

Taylor Co.-7

Somerset started out 0-4 last year and rebounded nicely, no reason to think they can't do the same this year. They play a tough non-district schedule that always prepares them well.

:cry: I wonder if Cobb is wishing he had taken the Henderson county job?

maroonman, I seriously doubt it. The only reason to even say that for is to get everyone started. So back to the discussion Somerset does not want to start 0-4 like last year so I think this is the week they get the ball rolling in the right direction.

:jump: I dont think so, Taylor county is better than Metcalfe. Taylor county 21 Somerset 14

As long as Somerset can get the ball to Cole, they will win by around 14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.