Pulaski County 62 Somerset 49

TheDeuce

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for the Maroons. However, the three teams in Pulaski County surrendered a total of 147 points tonight. That is just awful, PC should celebrate a rare win over Somerset but each defense should be ashamed. If these teams do not find a way to tackle better then it will be a long, long season for each team.

The Maroons really exposed a major problem in the Jumper defense...the secondary. Its really bad when you have to rotate 6-8 players in trying to find the right combination. Cobb finally had 2-3 freshman playing! Congratulations Muse and company on a fine game plan and some fantastic runs. Good luck the rest of the season. Somerset will hopefuly fill some of the big gaps tonight and have a successful season.

I think I read somewhere in the update thread that Winston had close to 300 yards rushing and Chris had 3 rushing TDs, how'd Hines do receiving and how'd Muse do throwing?

Almost all of the offense came by rushing. Muse ended up rushing for 4 td's and had 200 plus yards himself.

Good win for the Maroons. However, the three teams in Pulaski County surrendered a total of 147 points tonight. That is just awful, PC should celebrate a rare win over Somerset but each defense should be ashamed. If these teams do not find a way to tackle better then it will be a long, long season for each team.

Am I harsh in saying that is laughable?

Tackling ought to be on the agenda during next week's practice schedule.