Jumper_Dad

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know several key players on both sides are banged up. Who will be out this week?

Unless they win their appeals RB/DB Winston Hines for Pulaski and DL Nathan Kidd for Southwestern will be suspended after being ejected from their games last week. I know that Jake King and T.T. Woolridge were banged up for Southwestern last week--haven't heard anything on their status or the Pulaski players that were injured against Rockcastle. Maybe some Maroon or Warrior fans can fill us in. I'd like to know before I make my pick.

If both were ejected, how does one get to play and not the other? I'm not sure what happened at Pulaski....Winston was hit from behind and then the flag was thrown on him. We thought the call was on the other team. Why was the kid from Southwestern ejected?

He (Hines) actually got 2 unsportsmanlike penalties which is an automatic ejection and if upheld I hear the PC principal makes them sit out an additional game! Just my opinion, but unless he makes a player from another sport sit out the same percentage of games I would be irate.

What warrents an unsportsmanlike flag for a player who was obviously hit hard from behind. I know he didn't throw any punches.:fight:

Wasn't it for unsportsmanlike conduct and not a late hit? If he said something then that is probably what was called. What was the first penalty for--was he blameless there as well?