Jumper_Dad

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't it for unsportsmanlike conduct and not a late hit? If he said something then that is probably what was called. What was the first penalty for--was he blameless there as well?

He was hit in the back-full speed by ther North Laurel player-(right in front of the official) at the goal line. If he had seen a flag on the ground I doubt he would have said anything. In my opinion that one is the officials fault. Not only that- The official should have told the Coach to get him out of the game instead of flagging him for a comment that was caused by a illegal hit by the other team.

According to KHSAA DQ list. Kidd (SW) and Hines (PC) are both out for this game. Prior to today the list did not show Kidd having to serve a 1 game susp.

I think this will be a very hard fought close game with SW squeaking out the win at home.

Too bad both schools will be missing anyone for this one. Should be a great game anyway. Average Joe---I wasn't implying that Hines was blameless, just saying from what I saw I do not see how the official which threw the flag could have heard anything as he was too far away. When the flag came out, I believe the assumption from everyone was a block in the back.

Too bad both schools will be missing anyone for this one. Should be a great game anyway. Average Joe---I wasn't implying that Hines was blameless, just saying from what I saw I do not see how the official which threw the flag could have heard anything as he was too far away. When the flag came out, I believe the assumption from everyone was a block in the back.

:thumb:That makes sense. And it is a shame that either player will miss the game.

Im going with PC in a close one! They have alot of talent, and I hope they get out there and show it!!

I feel bad that Winston must sit out this week, but IMO there was NO need for the language and behavior he used last week. There is always a missed or bad call in every game, but you should not act in that manner, so I just hope it is a learning lesson not just for him but the whole team. IMO it was unsportsmanlike and the call was fair.

SW took opening kickoff and drove it down the field but the drive stalled on about the 15 yd. line.

PC took over and drove it down the field and scored with 2 min to go in the half.

SW drove to midfield as the half ran out.

PC took the 2nd half kickoff and drove it down the field for thier 2nd score to go up 14-0.

SW misplayed the squib kick and PC recovered.

PC drove to the SW 10 but a field goal attempt never got off the ground due to a bad snap.

SW went down the field and scored with about 3 minutes to go in the game. But the onsides kick went out of bounds and PC ran out the clock.

Haste from PC was impressive with how hard he ran tonight.

Justin Epperson Broke his finger, I hope it wasn't his shooting hand!!!! :irked: