Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County 17 Boyle County 15

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Great season by Coach French in his first year at Boyle County.

 

The Rebels finish 13-1.

 

Bell County goes to the Finals with a 14-0 record.

Congrats to the Bell County Bobcats. :thumb:

 

It sounds like it was a great game by 2 great teams. I hope Bell takes it all and wish them well in the process.

 

It was a great season and wonderful ride Rebels and you made this old Rebel believe in the program and the direction it's going again. :thumb:

Congrats to Bell Co. Now go finish the deal. :thumb:

Log Mountain is a tough place to play in November/December.

 

I was impressed with the Boyle radio announcers. They really did a good job.

Would like to see Bell Co win it all.

Any details from the game? Congrats too Boyle on a great season. Bell has one heck of a football team and should be the favorite next week!

Congratulations Bell...And Boyle hold your heads up...You guys had a great season...:thumb:

Log Mountain is a tough place to play in November/December.

 

I was impressed with the Boyle radio announcers. They really did a good job.

 

Steve, my man!!! :lol:

 

That would be "Big Daddy" on the call.

  • Author
Steve, my man!!! :lol:

 

That would be "Big Daddy" on the call.

 

 

Radio Rick got hit in the head by a light. That is funny, since he is okay, unlike the time Brian Teater fell out of the pressbox at Mercer County.

My congrats to Bell Co.they are a great team, need to bring it home the State that is. The best of luck next Sat, in the Pizza Box.GO BOBCATS!

 

As for Boyle Co. its been fun, got a great group coming back next season.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radio Rick got hit in the head by a light. That is funny, since he is okay, unlike the time Brian Teater fell out of the pressbox at Mercer County.

 

Yeah, I thought Brian was going to call for Workman's comp or something. :lol:

I heard Boyle had 5 turnovers and that was up til the 3rd quarter.

 

Great season Rebs, Good Luck Bell Co. at State

I heard Boyle had 5 turnovers and that was up til the 3rd quarter.

 

Great season Rebs, Good Luck Bell Co. at State

 

I believe the final count was 6 turnovers. Great teams know how to take advantage of other teams mistakes and Bell deserved the win from what I read. It's a tough one but someone had to lose and someone had to win. I'm still excited that it appears the Rebels are back in the hunt for the state crown and that's all I've wanted the previous 3 years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.