Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A: Bell County Bobcats (14-0) vs. Bullitt East Chargers (9-5) Predictions

Who will be the class 4A 2008 state champion? 216 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the class 4A 2008 state champion?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the state championship? What will be the keys to victory for both teams? Any intangibles that could effect the outcome?

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod, could we please add a poll? TY

Bell stays undefeated. I think they have been a great story all year.

I don't really know much about Bullitt East. Can someone please shed some light? I know their 9-5 record doesn't really sound too intimidating.

Life is good in Bell County

Bell has to stay focused and play hard this week.

I don't really know much about Bullitt East. Can someone please shed some light? I know their 9-5 record doesn't really sound too intimidating.

 

They stay in the bone a lot and run a very simpliar offense to BC's.

Yeah, I have to go with Bell by a big margin. I am originally from Bowling Green and western ky football is nothing like central/eastern ky football. This will be the most physical game Bullitt East has played all year and quite honestly, if they can't come out of the west undefeated, then they really don't have much of a chance versus this Bell County team.

 

Good luck Bobcats!

I'll be suprised if Bell doesn't win big. They are the best Eastern KY team I've seen in awhile! They are young on defense too. I am curious to see how Cissell does vs Bell's defense.

I'm picking Bell big. after tonights game with Boyle, I'll be the first to say to those who questioned wether or not Bell's D is for real, go ahead and remove the foot from your mouth guys. I'm just kiddin, but I'll take my Bobcats by a big margin in this one, Bullitt will be lucky to score.

Sarcastic humor for the first post. Excellent.:thumb::thumb:

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

Does anyone know if BE is a run first team? Do they and can they throw it? Lots of points tonight from them. Sounds like Bell will have the answer the BELL again to complete the mission. :thumb::thumb:

 

Any of the players reading this THE JOB IS NOT DONE!!!!!!:fight::fight:

BE is a pretty good squad, I watched them this year and no way I think they are as good as Boyle County or even Rockcastle County, should be a cake walk for Bell County.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.