Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 30 Bath Co. 8

Featured Replies

Final.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't have this game been much more lopsided?

 

Corbin will have to turn it on moving forward.

I agree. Fumbling inside the 10 and throwing one interception in the endzone are sure signs the Hounds were not sharp tonight. But they still won by 22 points.

  • Author
I agree. Fumbling inside the 10 and throwing one interception in the endzone are sure signs the Hounds were not sharp tonight. But they still won by 22 points.

Fumbling twice inside the 10 an interception and a pass in the end zone dropped but they still won by 22.

Corbin definitely didn't look good tonight but good teams keep winning despite lackluster play. I don't want to disrespect Bath County but Corbin played horrendous. Was it the cold? Was it overlooking? It was a little of both but I tip my hat to the kids of Bath County. They played hard throughout the night and made Corbin earn it. I think this game could serve as a wakeup call for the Redhounds. Congrats on a fine season Bath County and keep winnin Hounds.

Fumbling twice inside the 10 an interception and a pass in the end zone dropped but they still won by 22.

 

 

If they repeat this next week.............the season will likely end. Good effort though, focus just not quite there, although the weather may have played into it.

Corbin definitely didn't look good tonight but good teams keep winning despite lackluster play. I don't want to disrespect Bath County but Corbin played horrendous. Was it the cold? Was it overlooking? It was a little of both but I tip my hat to the kids of Bath County. They played hard throughout the night and made Corbin earn it. I think this game could serve as a wakeup call for the Redhounds. Congrats on a fine season Bath County and keep winnin Hounds.

 

The Refs stunk it up!! They let the game get out of hand and were the cause of some players getting injured. The Refs should have been thrown out of the game along with some players taking cheap shots! Its ridiculous for grown men to overlook what went on. It makes me sick!

Was this a Crew from the Lake Cumberland area?

Shouldn't have this game been much more lopsided?

 

Corbin will have to turn it on moving forward.

 

I believe the stats will be lopsided. Other than Bath County's opening TD drive and their first possession of the 2nd half they didn't move the ball very much.

 

I think that Campbell's 70 yard td on the first play from scrimmage might have relaxed Corbin too much.

 

Bath benefited on their TD drive on 2 pass interference calls that never happened.:sssh:

 

How about some stats Les.........

I agree, there was a lot of bad calls. The offensive pass interference on Sewell was awful. Things did get chippy. I heard some Bath fans yelling for them to "Take out 42", "Take out 34", "#4 is a Punk, they aint gonna call it so get a cheap shot in". That was sad to hear people saying to injure kids. I will say that Corbin was getting a little mouthy too but I didn't see any dirty play from them.

Yes

 

No wonder, they are pathetic and should not be allowed to ever call another game. That is certainly not their calling.

I agree, there was a lot of bad calls. The offensive pass interference on Sewell was awful. Things did get chippy. I heard some Bath fans yelling for them to "Take out 42", "Take out 34", "#4 is a Punk, they aint gonna call it so get a cheap shot in". That was sad to hear people saying to injure kids. I will say that Corbin was getting a little mouthy too but I didn't see any dirty play from them.

 

That is sad and some of those players were taking cheap shots with intent on hurting some players. If I were the coach of a team aqnd my players pulled something like that, they would not be back out on the field.

Edited by IM4THEHOUNDS
added a word.

If they repeat this next week.............the season will likely end. Good effort though, focus just not quite there, although the weather may have played into it.

Weather had nothing to do with it Bath Co. simply came out for 3 quarters and took it to Corbin. The hounds were very lack luster in their performance and were very lucky to win this ball game. Bath Co was much more physical then Corbin was tonight which is something that you don't see often is Corbin getting out physicaled. If Corbin continues to have stupid penailties, fumbles, interceptions, and dropped passes it will be over next Friday night against Prestonsburg. with all that said we still won the game by a good margin but it wasn't as easy as some would have expected.

Edited by dawgs87
spelling

Corbin finished the game with 343 yards on offense, while Bath County had 237. The Hounds ran for 336 yards. I wouldn't say Corbin played horrendous. Bath County played a good game and was a reason why Corbin didn't look good. They put together some long sustained drives that kept Corbin off the field.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.