Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zebra's eyes

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zebra's eyes

  1. I wouldn't go watch this game is someone paid me gas mileage. Both sides fans are rude. Can both teams lose?
  2. I know this is a football board but I now hear that Casey Co is looking for Football, Softball, Baseball, and Boys Basketball Coaches.
  3. He teaches Math and he is still there coaching softball so nothing open yet.
  4. I know he has a job offer but don't know if he has taken it!
  5. I could watch these two play all the time!
  6. You can reward a touchdown but don't have to. It can be illegal participation!
  7. I don't know any school in the SEC that thinks we have good refs!
  8. Just think though, X and T get to play twice a year now and make lots more money for each school!
  9. I would say about 99% of the state hopes they get beat, I know I do!
  10. I can't believe this thread was even allowed to be on here!
  11. I would love to be able to watch this game. I think Danville pulls it out but should be close!
  12. If you watch close on the film you can see the player lower his head and hit the ballcarrier even though he was pushed. He could have let up! Good call!
  13. Best thing ever happened to Somerset was Cobb quitting! They would not be were they are now if he was the coach still. I say this because I have seen the difference in attitude in the players. Now they just play hard and smart. The stupid penalties are at a minimum and just one of those can cost you a game and I believe they have during the Cobb era. Let me also say that I believe Cobb is great at preparing kids during the offseason though!!
  14. Sorry, but have to cheer for Henry Co in this one!
  15. When you start on a line or hash you know you have to make the spot 10 yards away. If you make the line, first down!
  16. Trust me, just cause there are lines on the field does not mean they are right. I know of fields where our steps are much more accurate than those lines. Also, if fans pay attention, you probably will see that most crews spot the ball on a line every play. If it is close on downs we will not but always on a first down(they teach us this at clinics)!!
  17. For the record, I have seen Boyle play a lot the last few years and this team does not remind me even of last years team. Simply put the passing game will have to improve to win it all! Wish I could come but will be watching games closer to home!
  18. I was at the first game and what I saw was a bunch of Boyle fans getting nervous in the 2nd half because Lex Cath figured out how to move the ball on their D. I am not saying LC wins but I bet the Boyle fans are a little more nervous than they are letting on!
  19. The visitor sideline always has and always will be wet until the turf goes down!
  20. Harlan Co. vs SW was not even close early in the season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.