Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

romeo 4 president

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by romeo 4 president

  1. :ylsuper: I can't wait!
  2. Sloppy game won by the Camels on a three in the final seconds. PC missed numerous free throws down the stretch that would have won it. Cats are not getting any breaks this year. All of the breaks they got the last two years are starting to catch up with them.
  3. They are going to be really tough when they get him back, if he is 100%. If he plays like he is capable, I really think they will challenge the Royals for the 10th title.
  4. Good win for the 10th region.:thumb: When does GRC get Tristan Jones back?
  5. This is the first time I have seen JBS or the Stepp kid play. Not really impressed with him. Tubby was in attendance, so maybe he was just nervous, but I was expecting a lot more out of him. Definetly not D-1 material as a lot of people I have heard say, from what I saw today. Again, maybe it was just a bad day. PC didn't play too bad and was in the game until the end. It was a two point game at the half.
  6. You can also add me to that list. This was a really sloppy game, PC better improve a lot or they won't even be in the game against Mason or Clark. I know Belcher had 23, but he still needs to get more touches, he basically is there only offense, and needs to get a touch every single time down the floor. I am sure the Cats will improve a lot.
  7. PC keeps it close for a half, then Holmes pulls away and wins 79-66.
  8. Where will the CCHS-Ryle game be played at next week, I might try to go up to see it.
  9. :confused: Why does the future look bright?
  10. Augusta ranked ahead of Pendleton is a joke. Even the most anti-PC person on here can't honestly think the Wildcats will finish below Augusta. I am not trying to bash the players of Augusta, but the talent there is simply not even close to PC, even on a down year.
  11. What was the final score in this one? It was probably a really ugly game.
  12. Believe me, I am as far away from a Harrison fan as it gets, but as long as they are on top, as they are right now, no one in the region can talk smack about beating them, until they do. Scott has proved absolutely nothing in the 10th region thus far, and until they do, they can't talk smack, especially to the breds. How can you make a prediction this far in advance??
  13. Not sure what Owen County has, but I bet this will be a close one, with the Cats pulling it out late with a 28-25 win.
  14. PC will win the 38th once again, and make a good run in the region tourney. Coach Simms will have a successful season.
  15. Hopkinsville will be able to win by as much as they want to. Hopefully for Pendleton's sake they only want to win by 50, or they could come close to breaking triple digits in this one. :scared:
  16. Brossart will have a good shot to knock off the Breds this year, along with Clark County like always. Also watch out for Pendleton County as a sleeper pick. They struggled last year, but had a lot of off the field turmoil and a lot of very young starters. Watch out for the Cats.
  17. It's going to be a long year in Falmouth.....
  18. Pendleton County is coming off a huge loss to Holmes. Not really sure what Anderson has, but I know what PC has, so I am going to say AC 24, PC 14.
  19. Right now the Pendleton County Starting Lineup should be: PG- Jeremy Mudd (senior) SG- Doug Lambert (sophomore) SF- Bishma Desai (senior) PF- Abram Crozier (senior) C- Kane Belcher (senior)
  20. It will be the scrubs in the game late, and I think the Cats will put another TD on the board. PC won't score 17 points off the 1st team Bulldog defense, but will end up with that many.
  21. The Cats, coming off a blowout win over Bracken County, look to be a little overmatched in this one. Duran Jefferson, the quarterback for the Bulldogs, will be the reason why Holmes runs away with this one. I've got Holmes 38, PC 17.
  22. Despite all of the injuries in the first game against Paris, the Cats win by 2+ touchdowns.
  23. I agree, Mike Fields always does a great job with all the high school sports he coevrs. :thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.