Everything posted by romeo 4 president
-
STATE TOP 5 ???
:thumb: Couldn't agree more.
-
Best Coaches in the State
I have to say Mac Whitaker from Harrison County is definetly one of the best. Also, Coach Murph Howard from Pendleton County is a very good coach and is looking to turn PC into a region contender.
-
Best Coaches in the State
Who do you guys think are the best coaches in the state?
-
Toughest/Weakest Regions
It would be tough to argue against the 10th region being the toughest in the state. They have many quality teams, and should be very strong this year, as always.
-
38th District Draw
It definitely won't be an easy game for the Cats in Cynthiana. The first game wasn't, and I am sure the Thorobreds will be playing at their best. I think Pendleton can win the region without Terry Davis, but it would sure help if he came back and has a quick recovery. He broke/fractured his hand in the Grant game last night.
-
STATE TOP 5 ???
1. South Laurel 2. Pendleton County 3. Scott County 4. Elizabethtown 5. PRP
-
Top Players in NKY
Watch out for senior outfielder Justin Combs from PC. He could have a breakout year and always works hard.
-
Boys Pick 10 Contest for February 10
Grant County -Woodford County -Bardstown -Lexington Catholic -Male -Paul Dunbar -Ryle -East Jessamine -Paintsville -Caldwell County TP-145
-
Pendleton 68 Grant 38
The Cats looked good again against the Braves and extend their home winning streak to 22 in a row.
-
Mason County @ Brossart 2/7 Predictions?
Should be a great high school basketball game. Brossart's home court advantage will definetly help, but I think Mason will come away with a very close win. Royals 61, Mustangs 58.
-
Pendleton Co. vs Grant Co predictions 2/7
PC by twenty-plus. The Cats just have too much firepower for the Braves to handle, should be decided by half.
-
Pendleton Co. 71 Harrison Co. 56
Another solid win for the Cats, a player that no one really talks about but deserves a lot more recognition is Jon Elrod from PC. He had a great game last night, and in my opinion is the best shooter in the 10th region. He should be getting as much attention as anyone else on that team, because of his shooting abilities and the little things that he does.
-
Pendleton Co 70 Scott 55
What are you talking about?? The PC student section in my opinion is very good, and always supports there team well. I just think everyone is jealous that the Cats bring such great fan support everywhere they go. At the Scott game Friday and the Harrison game yesterday, it was probably 3 or 4 to one PC fans over the home crowd. I am not sure where you are from Striker, but I bet the PC fans are a lot better than yours.
-
Best pitchers in the 10th
I am not a Camel fan, but you are crazy if you are doubting Campbell County. They were region runner-up last year, with virtually everything back, and you don't think they will get out of the district?? Last year I was impressed with the Camels, and I think they are a strong pick for at least top three in the region. I didn't see Scott play last year, but I think you are underestimating the 10th region a little bit, it is a very tough region.
-
Preseason rankings of the 10th
You have got me there, maybe I am a little bias, but aren't we all?
-
Bishop Brossart information
I agree with that, in the second game they didn't have to do much, Mains just took over.
-
Pendleton Co. @ Scott Predictions 2/3
I think you are joking, I really hope so. :laugh:
-
Good Luck LEE COUNTY!
I am in the 10th region, but I always like to see the Mustangs lose, good luck Lee County, I hope you can pull off the upset.
-
Preseason rankings of the 10th
:thumb: I agree completely.
-
Bishop Brossart information
I am just saying that in there two matchups against Pendleton, I was not impressed with the big men, Elliot and Belcher both had good games against Brossart's post players.
-
Who Will Win The 10th
Anything can happen, but I definetly think PC is the heavy favorite to win the region again. I think if this team continues to improve, and plays its best basketball down the stretch, they could win the state championship, no doubt in my mind.
-
Pendleton Co. @ Scott Predictions 2/3
I totally agree, it was a terrible call. It wasn't even close to being a foul, terrible call.
-
Pendleton Co. @ Scott Predictions 2/3
The officiating was kinda bad down at Clark County, but that wasn't the reason why it was so close, we just didn't play that good, but like you said, we pulled it out. :thumb:
-
Weakest region and Strongest regions
The 10th region is very tough year in an year out. The weakest is definetly the 15th.
-
Pendleton Co. @ Scott Predictions 2/3
This is another tough road test for the Cats. I am not exactly sure what Scott has this year, but I think Pendleton will come out on fire and win by 15+ points. I would be very suprised if it is close.