Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

STATE TOP 5 ???

Featured Replies

(1) South Laurel (2) Jeffersontown (3) Elizabethtown (4) Pendleton County (5) John Hardin .........

  • Replies 90
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Laurel

Scott Co.

E-town

PRP

Shelby Co

There are possible 15 teams u could put in the top 5 as of now. I think Scott County has to be in there with other teams such as PRP, Warren Central,Shelby Co and Holmes getting looks

Haven't seen South Laurel play this year yet, but spoke to some parents of the Pulaski Southwestern team (they seemed to be knowledgeable and fair about basketball) at the Lexington Catholic Tournament and they thought that South wasn't anywhere near the team they had last year. Now remember I didn't say this, just passing on some information that was given to me when I asked about South Laurel and their chances of a repeat.

Haven't seen South Laurel play this year yet, but spoke to some parents of the Pulaski Southwestern team (they seemed to be knowledgeable and fair about basketball) at the Lexington Catholic Tournament and they thought that South wasn't anywhere near the team they had last year. Now remember I didn't say this, just passing on some information that was given to me when I asked about South Laurel and their chances of a repeat.

Their virtually the same team arent they? :confused:

I think at this point South Laurel, E-Town, Scott County, and John Hardin should be locks. All of those teams have demonstrated they are among the best in Kentucky. After that it becomes more of a tossup. Warren Central, Henry Clay, Pendleton County, Shelby County, PRP, etc. can make cases for being the fifth spot IMO.

Haven't seen South Laurel play this year yet, but spoke to some parents of the Pulaski Southwestern team (they seemed to be knowledgeable and fair about basketball) at the Lexington Catholic Tournament and they thought that South wasn't anywhere near the team they had last year. Now remember I didn't say this, just passing on some information that was given to me when I asked about South Laurel and their chances of a repeat.

 

 

That's because Southwestern fan's don't have any respect for South Laurel, State Champions or not.

1-South Laurel

2-Shelby County

3-Pendleton Cty

4-Elizabethtown

5-Warren Central

(1) South Laurel (2) Jeffersontown (3) Elizabethtown (4) Pendleton County (5) John Hardin .........

I would like to see Scott County on the top 5 list. I saw them playing on their home floor. On their home floor, I would put them in the top 2.

Scott County would wallop ETown. Afterall, ETown got walloped by Fern Creek and Fern Creek is average.

(1) South Laurel (2) Jeffersontown (3) Elizabethtown (4) Pendleton County (5) John Hardin .........

 

 

How do you put Pendleton County 4th when they were defeated by 18 by South Laurel and not put Scott County in the top 5?

  • Author

I watch Pendleton County play Vashon with a great guard ......... With 2 losses with Vashon (top 20 in the USATODAY) AND South Laural ....... Scott County is a good team but with wins with Ballard that loss to Eastern , John Hadin , PRP , Holmes and I think the most over rated teams in the state is Henry Clay & Holmes ..... Was a good loss with Brentwood ........ Not seen E-Town play but like to hear ?? ... Fern Creek loss to Male , St.X , Hernry Clay , Russell ..... See when they play Jeffersonton !!!

Their virtually the same team arent they? :confused:
Eric Fields was a pretty significant loss.
Eric Fields was a pretty significant loss.

 

At the beginning of the season yes..... but not with the recent emergence of Trey Smith! Has stepped his game up big time and really replaced Fields spot very well!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.