Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good Luck LEE COUNTY!

Featured Replies

Ok 14th Region fans. Lets hear it. Give Lee some well wishes for the game tonight. Lets see if you stand behind us as we proudly represent our reigon in the All A agaist Brossart. Lee CAN win if they play. LETS HEAR IT!!

Good Luck to the bobcats tonight against Brossart. I do believe that Lee can come away with a victory for 14th & The 56th!!!

Am I the only one from the 14th supporting these guys?

go bobcats

The 14th could use a big win like this! THROW IT UP 14th!!!! :lol: Go Bobcats!

A lot of Lee Co fans are already in Richmond, so there probably wont be many posts from them.

 

GOOD LUCK LEE CO !!!!

I'm a Morgan Co. fan but I'll be rooting for you all tonight. I played high school ball with Coach Wright and really think a lot of him. He's a good person and seems to be turning into a fine coach. :thumb:

Got my day in, waiting for the wife, then heading on down the road. GO BOBCATS!!

Good Luck Lee Co. the 14th's behind you all the way.

I'm all for the 14th, but Bishop Brossart is probably going to lay it on them. I really would like to see Lee County do well, but the likely hood is very slim. I hope I am eating these words tomorrow. Good luck Lee County!

I am in the 10th region, but I always like to see the Mustangs lose, good luck Lee County, I hope you can pull off the upset.

Well, what the heck.....GO LEE COUNTY!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.