Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good Luck LEE COUNTY!

Featured Replies

Why heck yeah....

 

LEE COUNTY BOBCATS!

I am in the 10th region, but I always like to see the Mustangs lose, good luck Lee County, I hope you can pull off the upset.

 

Thanks for the support Romeo--Classy!!

 

PS: Enjoy your 'Cats while you can, and despite your kind; I and the other BB fans will be rooting for the 'Cats if they win the 10th as expected, just like last year.

Thanks for the support Romeo--Classy!!

 

PS: Enjoy your 'Cats while you can, and despite your kind; I and the other BB fans will be rooting for the 'Cats if they win the 10th as expected, just like last year.

 

 

:thumb: If PC is at the top of the region and considers Brossart a rival, I take that as a compliment. At the same time, it baffles me why Pendleton would want Brossart to lose, but at the same time, I realize that Brossart as well as every other school has fans like this, just like PC also has many rational ones.

I am in the 10th region, but I always like to see the Mustangs lose, good luck Lee County, I hope you can pull off the upset.

 

 

What exactly has Brossart done that makes you root for them to lose??

What exactly has Brossart done that makes you root for them to lose??

 

Good question Fan!! I understand the CCH fan, as they've laid it on big brother the last few years, but a PC fan?? Must have tried to go to Brossart, and gotten cut?? :D

Good question Fan!! I understand the CCH fan, as they've laid it on big brother the last few years, but a PC fan?? Must have tried to go to Brossart, and gotten cut?? :D

 

 

I can understand him rooting against them if he had given a reason, but to just root against them for no reason is a little weird if you ask me.

 

For instance I root against PC because 2 years ago when they played us at Brossart their fans were very rude and obnoxious to my little brother (a 6th grader at the time) and his friends who were sitting near their student section. Any team who has fans that rip on little kids gets no respect from me.

My husband taught Coach Wright in school at Morgan Co. .....so Best of Luck Bobcats :ylsuper:

Off to the game--Good luck to Lee Co. and Brossart!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Bobcats.

I am in the 10th region, but I always like to see the Mustangs lose, good luck Lee County, I hope you can pull off the upset.

I'm sure Brossart appreciates your support Romeo. You obviously are not used to winning and therefore don't know how to act like a winner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.