Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Co. 71 Harrison Co. 56

Featured Replies

Final tonight in Cynthiana.

Cats continue to roll through the 10th.

Closer than what I thought, since Scott Co. beat them by 31 last night.

Good game Harrison stuck with the cats. Seemed like the cats were on and off tonight with inconsistent shots. But it was a nice win. Congrats Wildcats!

  • Author
Closer than what I thought, since Scott Co. beat them by 31 last night.

 

 

It's not by how much, just that you do win.

Last nights game I believe was in Georgetown, tonights in Cynthiana. This would make a difference to Harrison plus it's a regional game.

Remember every game cannot be and should not be a blow out.

It's not by how much, just that you do win.

Last nights game I believe was in Georgetown, tonights in Cynthiana. This would make a difference to Harrison plus it's a regional game.

Remember every game cannot be and should not be a blow out.

 

Just saying there is a big gap between #1 and #3....

  • Author

I guess that remains to be seen.

Just saying there is a big gap between #1 and #3....

 

I wouldnt say that the gap is that big.

I wouldnt say that the gap is that big.

 

 

I saw both games and Scott County IMO is the best team we have played. I will not be surprised when they are in the final game at the Sweet 16.

If Harrison played that well at home, should be an interesting district tourney for the Cats and the Breds.

I would say that Harrison might not be an easy draw in the regional tourney.

If Harrison played that well at home, should be an interesting district tourney for the Cats and the Breds.

I would say that Harrison might not be an easy draw in the regional tourney.

 

Only if the regional tourney has been moved to Harrison. Looks like the Breds are a totally different team at home vs. on the road. More so than most teams.

Closer than what I thought, since Scott Co. beat them by 31 last night.

 

I will agree that the game was closer than I thought it would be but any time you can get a win on the road, irregardless of the margin, you have to take it. I remember last year when both Pendleton and Scott Co. both played at Williamstown last year and Pendleton won by 5 in overtime and Scott won by 12. Who would have thought that with the teams they had last year that Williamstown would have played them that close? It just goes to show you that with Kentucky high school basketball, anything can happen.

A 16 point win on the road is a good win. Especially with the history of these two programs. I can remember when Pendleton would have been glad to stay within ten at Harrison Co.

Another solid win for the Cats, a player that no one really talks about but deserves a lot more recognition is Jon Elrod from PC. He had a great game last night, and in my opinion is the best shooter in the 10th region. He should be getting as much attention as anyone else on that team, because of his shooting abilities and the little things that he does.

Another good win by the cats. The refs were not calling anything which is fine by me as long as they are consistent. There was 2 minutes left in the second half and the refs had called 1 foul and was on HC as time expired in the third quarter. Although people like the refs allowing the players to play, this can lead to players getting hurt which was close to being the case. Elrod had a huge night, especially hitting, I believe 3 straight 3's to put the cats well ahead for good. Keep on rolling cats. :ylsuper:

 

I agree Elrod had a great night last night and gave PC the extra boost that they needed with those 3's. He's a good defensive player and rebounder. And from watching almost every game have come to realize that he is a real leader for the Pendleton team. I hope to see more from him in the rest of the season and tourny time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.