Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Co. 71 Harrison Co. 56

Featured Replies

Only if the regional tourney has been moved to Harrison. Looks like the Breds are a totally different team at home vs. on the road. More so than most teams.

 

Harrison and Pendleton could play in the district and it will be played at Harrison County.

Another good win for the Wildcats. The Wildcat Express is just rolling through the 10th region right now.

You have to be extremely impressed with the job Coach Biggs, his staff and certainly players have done. Although they did have talent coming back, I am not sure if anyone (Except for the players and coaches) thought they would be having this type of a season after graduating some excellent players! Love to see them back at Rupp!!

Yes when you lose 60% of your scoring and two of the kids now starting have very little varsity experience, it is indeed a surprise to see them doing that well. But the thing is they are not a one or two man team. All five starters can get the job done on any night and it makes it so hard for other teams to prepare defensively when they have to concentrate on all five of the Pendleton players all the time.

Good Job Cats!:dancingpa

Harrison and Pendleton could play in the district and it will be played at Harrison County.

 

I believe the question was could they win the region. Could they beat Pendleton at home, maybe? Can they beat Brossart, Clark, Mason, at Mason, I doubt it.

14 in a row, 21 in a row at home, and 28 in a row in the 10th region. I would say that is a roll.

If Harrison plays like they did against PC they can beat Brossart and Mason Clark is another story.

I have not seen Mason, but I am not sure Harrison could beat Brossart outside of Harrison Co. They would not have the help of the refs.

I have not seen Mason, but I am not sure Harrison could beat Brossart outside of Harrison Co. They would not have the help of the refs.

 

Brossart is in the 10th now so why would they get homered by officials they see almost every night?

I have not seen Mason, but I am not sure Harrison could beat Brossart outside of Harrison Co. They would not have the help of the refs.

 

:rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.