Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predictions on 10th Region

Featured Replies

I am sorry if this is a repeat, but i was wondering what everyone thought about the 10th region this year. Who do you think is going to win it and who is going to have a great season this year? Lets see your top ten.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the Cats Pause Preseason Rankings:

 

1. Mason

2. GRC

3. Montgomery Co

4. Bishop Brossart

5. Harrison Co

6. Pendleton Co

7. Bourbon Co

8. Augusta

9. Scott

10 St. Patrick

Here is the Cats Pause Preseason Rankings:

 

1. Mason

2. GRC

3. Montgomery Co

4. Bishop Brossart

5. Harrison Co

6. Pendleton Co

7. Bourbon Co

8. Augusta

9. Scott

10 St. Patrick

I like their top 4. Some teams may get a slow start to the season because of players that also play football. Cream will rise to top mid-February.

Here is the Cats Pause Preseason Rankings:

 

1. Mason

2. GRC

3. Montgomery Co

4. Bishop Brossart

5. Harrison Co

6. Pendleton Co

7. Bourbon Co

8. Augusta

9. Scott

10 St. Patrick

I dont know what I would trust what the Cats Pause had to say about anything. I read thier baseball rankings and they had the 2004 team players in it. (for the 2005 season, they had senoirs that had graduated included into thier rankings). They are not well versed on NKY teams or they dont do thier homework, one or the other. They might have also just missed a team or two, but still if your going to put it out there, at least be somewhat right or know who is playing on the team.

 

Basketball might be different for them....I hope so.

  • Author
Here is the Cats Pause Preseason Rankings:

 

1. Mason

2. GRC

3. Montgomery Co

4. Bishop Brossart

5. Harrison Co

6. Pendleton Co

7. Bourbon Co

8. Augusta

9. Scott

10 St. Patrick

 

 

This is good, however this is how i would do things:

 

1. Mason co.

2.GRC

3.Montgomery co.

4.Harrison co.

5.Bishop Brossart

6.PC

7.Bourbon

8.Augusta

9.Scott

10.St. Patrick

 

I believe Harrison can overcome Bishop Brossart they beat them last year!Why not this year? The Varsity team didn't lose anyone except Adam Custard,Cory Britt, and Adam Cunningham. Take it from me. I am a freshmen at Harrison. I have faith!

This is good, however this is how i would do things:

 

1. Mason co.

2.GRC

3.Montgomery co.

4.Harrison co.

5.Bishop Brossart

6.PC

7.Bourbon

8.Augusta

9.Scott

10.St. Patrick

 

I believe Harrison can overcome Bishop Brossart they beat them last year!Why not this year? The Varsity team didn't lose anyone except Adam Custard,Cory Britt, and Adam Cunningham. Take it from me. I am a freshmen at Harrison. I have faith!

 

Custard was a big loss from last years team in Harrison Co. Brossart pretty much only lost one player from last year's team, Brad Seiter. Brossart will finish in the top 3 in this region.

Didn't Brossart beat Montgomery by 25 last year while only losing one starter??? Take off them Anti-Brossart shades, Brossart's in the top three, no doubt....

Didn't Brossart beat Montgomery by 25 last year while only losing one starter??? Take off them Anti-Brossart shades, Brossart's in the top three, no doubt....

 

Totally Agree! Brossart will give Mason & Clark a run for their money.

There's no way that PC will beat Scott this year, Scott's ranked way too low IMO...

This is good, however this is how i would do things:

 

1. Mason co.

2.GRC

3.Montgomery co.

4.Harrison co.

5.Bishop Brossart

6.PC

7.Bourbon

8.Augusta

9.Scott

10.St. Patrick

 

I believe Harrison can overcome Bishop Brossart they beat them last year!Why not this year? The Varsity team didn't lose anyone except Adam Custard,Cory Britt, and Adam Cunningham. Take it from me. I am a freshmen at Harrison. I have faith!

 

They beat them by one at Harrison last year. Brossart gets their top three scorers back, that's why not this year...

HCBalla41, Brossart crushed Harrison last year in the MCIT by 24 I think it was or somewhere in that nature. They bring back their best 4 scorers and gain 3 that will produce on the big time stage. I dont see Harrison being able to beat Brossart this year.

Sorry, they gain 4 players that will also be seniors to play with the returning starters.

There's no way that PC will beat Scott this year, Scott's ranked way too low IMO...

 

 

Scott wasn't very good last year and didn't they lose a lot? I could be mistaken.

Brossart should be the preseason number 3 on everyone's list. From an avid Brossart non-supporter this should be taken as a fact not an opinion.

Brossart should be the preseason number 3 on everyone's list. From an avid Brossart non-supporter this should be taken as a fact not an opinion.

I will give Montgomery my 3 spot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.