Taylor, OH 27 Pendleton County 6

BigRed48

Pendleton finishes the season with a loss in Ohio to Taylor. Not a bad season for the Wildcats with a new head coach. Taylor get its first win tonight for a former Kentucky coach.

The Wildcats had a pretty good year and the future looks bright.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "bright" scares me, we have just lost 11 seniors, which took up most of the field for the past 2 years. The O line now consists of 2 players with experience. A very young set of quarterbacks also.

And the fact that we need more boys just on the team. It is sad to look at the sideline and only have about 10 of them.

Sure hope the weight room gets alot of use from now until next kickoff!!

I have all the faith in the world that Coach Teegarden will continue to build up the program at Pendleton. It can only refresh the program next year when they move to a new district that may produce 1-2 wins. Nice move bringing young coach, Brendhan Haynes on the staff. I am sure he will help with the growing.

I have all the faith in the world that Coach Teegarden will continue to build up the program at Pendleton. It can only refresh the program next year when they move to a new district that may produce 1-2 wins. Nice move bringing young coach, Brendhan Haynes on the staff. I am sure he will help with the growing.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!! With any luck he will decide to move along to another program and help them grow!

The "bright" scares me, we have just lost 11 seniors, which took up most of the field for the past 2 years. The O line now consists of 2 players with experience. A very young set of quarterbacks also.

And the fact that we need more boys just on the team. It is sad to look at the sideline and only have about 10 of them.

Sure hope the weight room gets alot of use from now until next kickoff!!

Elaborate, please!

Was Taylor winless prior to this game?

As far as I know it is their first win. Someone said they had a forfeit win earlier this year, but I'm not sure on that. I do know this is their only win on the field this year. I still think you will see a turnaround in their program. Coach Hensley is truly an excellent football coach, and a fine man. Good luck to the Taylor faithful and be patient.

Looks like to me they need to get started with something they control in the middle school. It seems like they have been building for a while.

Elaborate on why there are only a few guys dressed. TEX has a good point, but why aren't the younger kids staying around for the high school program?

They aren't staying around because kids in this area have no sense of committment at this time. They don't know what it takes to be a good football player or what it takes to make a good team. Everything in PC football so far has been about "I, I, I" or "me, me, me". A solid winter in the weight room and an attitude adjustment is what this program needs right now and they are on the right track with Coach Teegarden.:thumb: