Campbell Co. 48 Pendleton Co. 47

Not the best game that I have seen this year, but the atmosphere was great.

Cheerleaders, band, very few seats on either side, and even a couple of superintendents. With these two teams not being in the same district, this should become a two game a year serious.

Cheerleaders, band, very few seats on either side, and even a couple of superintendents. With these two teams not being in the same district, this should become a two game a year serious.

Best of luck to Simms and his team. He barely got beat in the MCIT as well. Those always are the worst to lose.

Great high school atmosphere between these two teams last night. Camels came through in the end after giving up a lead early in the game. Bad third quarter for Campbell but in the end Brandon Griffin's layup to tie and Jon Verst's " NBA, rainbow, in the air for at least 10 seconds" three point shot gave the home team a win. Thanks for the drama Verst....Glad to see Jon's confidence is back, now some of the other players need to follow suit and "just play basketball" ! GO CAMELS!!

Surprised to see Belcher only had 12 points in this one? I thought PC might be able to take advantage of his inside game. I was right that this one would be low scoring, but it sounds like an exciting game. Congrats to the Camels on the win, and to PC on a valient effort.

Nice to see that the band could take the time to show. After 15 games, what was nice was to allow Coach Reitz to have a home game and not schedule a wrestling match!:flame:

How sweet that would be! Most today talked about the two missed front ends of bonus situations but the intercepted skip passes were what aggravated me most. Add in not retrieving loose balls after blocking out well and the result was a disappointing loss

How sweet that would be! Most today talked about the two missed front ends of bonus situations but the intercepted skip passes were what aggravated me most. Add in not retrieving loose balls after blocking out well and the result was a disappointing loss

I was also very surprised about the missed front ends of the bonus but I think that the Camels should be given credit for the steals and getting into the passing lanes. They are averaging over 10 steals a game.