Everything posted by NCCFamily
-
Pre-season 9th Region Baseball
ColonelCrazy is just being a jerk or maybe crazy is more fitting. Keep your digs to yourself.
-
Newport Central Catholic vs. Ft. Campbell 2A State Championship
Are you saying that if NCC wins, that would be an upset? Have you seen NCC play this year? GO BREDS!
-
NKY Coaches Name All-Star Teams
I'm not sure how Rob Kues isn't 1st team QB. Don't get me wrong, Elliot is a good quarterback, but Rob had the better season after leading NKY in passing yards and touchdowns. And also how Mark Kelly or any of the receivers aren't on the list.
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
There's nothing wrong with putting the freshman in in that case. If they are up on the score, why not let him play some then. If he is replacing a starter that is one thing but it doesn't sound like that is the case. The freshman they moved up are very good players and will definately see varisty time next year. I also doubt any of the varsity players have any problem with those freshman going in to play some. GO BREDS!
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
In my opinion, they need to keep with the players that got them this far. Stay with what works because obviously something was not clicking last Friday.
-
Who's being recruited in NKY?
Austin Studer is one of the best WR's I have ever seen. He had a great game against NCC. I would say Wrobleski is as good as Studer but because NCC has three receivers, it keeps his numbers a little lower than they should be (NCC is very fortunate to have so many good receivers). Best of luck to all the local teams this year in the playoffs. No doubt NKY will be bringing home a state title once again!
-
Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
So what's the word on bringing the horse to the game?
-
AP Poll, A Little Surprise in 1A....
I agree with you 100%. Could Hazard beat NCC? Beechwood is a class team and battled NCC to the end. Beechwood should still be ranked #1 (just my personal opinion).
-
Hypothetical Question
The Coach is an authoritative figure and ignoring his request could have consequences for him. I find it hard to believe this situation actually happened.
-
AP Poll, A Little Surprise in 1A....
Should be interesting. After watching Beechwood play Friday night, they shouldn't have any problem bringing home the State Title for Northern KY once again....
-
What Potential Playoff Game Are You Most Looking Forward To?
If they would meet, the game would be play at Newport.
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
Dayton has a week to get over the loss, I see them taking the lead all the way to the end.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
Well said, I would think less of someone if they couldn't root for their own team. Those are the kinds of fans any school would be proud to have. Everyone knows that each team goes out to win each week. You can't blame someone for their enthusiam. Good luck to both teams. :ylsuper:
-
Simon Kenton/Campbell County Predictions
Good luck to both teams. This would be an awesome game to attend.
-
Beechwood/Bellevue predictions
If Cov Cath only has 500 kids in the school then how are they a 4A school?
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
I agree, he has done a great job for NCC.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
Ok, that's three receivers and one running back. Those are the three basic WR that they are using. He needs to use all three of those to be successful on offense. All of them are great athlete's and with a little more work, they will be fine when it counts. Like I said, the QB is just not experienced enough right now but he will be fine by playoffs.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
I am not saying the kid is a bad QB, maybe just inexperienced. I don't think he has ever played with the current WR's or the offense for that matter. Hopefully the offense will improve before they get to the games that really matter.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
I really don't think they are using that many receivers this year. Seems they are using less this year than last year. I have only seen a handful of them. I have seen a couple that are wide open and the QB seems either throw it away or throw to someone that is not open. Just an observation.
-
Lloyd/NCC predictions
I think NCC wins this one without much trouble. I have only been to a couple of games this year but NCC needs to use this game to work on their offense. Seems the QB only throws to one receiver and doesn't notice the other WR's that they have. This could be a QB decision or the coaches. The defense rocks! Didn't think it was possible to be better than previous years but those boys are doing a great job. Good luck to both teams.
-
Dayton 35 Bellevue 8
Up jumped the DEVILS again. Way to go greenies. I new this would not be close. Just did'nt want to jinx you guys during the week. Davis field looked good on the news, big crowd just like it used to be. So proud keep it going
-
Bellevue's Ed (Mr. Ed) Hausfeld passes away
He will be missed by all who knew him. What a wonderful person. His friendliness was unmatched, his love for the black and gold tigers unparalled. My God bless this truly wonderful family.
-
Campbell Couny 27 Mason County 7
What happened to Kidwell as quarterback for CC?
-
Bellevue vs. NCC Predictions
Are they without their starting QB?
-
Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18
This was a great game for both teams. It could have gone either way. NCC may have lost this one, but gained some experience with a great team which makes them an even tougher team coming up on the district games. Mark Kelly is doing a good job at running back but I have to agree that I think they are not utilizing Brian Wrobleski since the kids has so much speed and can make things happen. BUT, I think it started off the same way last year and he proved himself to be a key player when it counted. Good luck to the BREDS again this year!