Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/NCC predictions

Who wins 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Lloyd
      14%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      85%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How does this game come out?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcath big...

Blowout for NCC... I look to see another shutout

With home field advantage LLoyd loses this one by only 14+ .

  • Author

The Juggs step up again this week to upset NCC by 6.....

Lloyd -18

NCC -12

You have to be able to tackle before you can hold a team to 12 pts. Tackling aien't Lloyds MO. It hasn't been for about 10 years.

  • Author

I think we are going to see the offense step it up this week with no fumbles and big yards while the BIG D holds NCC.

I think we are going to see the offense step it up this week with no fumbles and big yards while the BIG D holds NCC.

 

I wish Lloyd the best of luck. However, I see no way that they win.

I think NCC wins this one without much trouble. I have only been to a couple of games this year but NCC needs to use this game to work on their offense. Seems the QB only throws to one receiver and doesn't notice the other WR's that they have. This could be a QB decision or the coaches. The defense rocks! Didn't think it was possible to be better than previous years but those boys are doing a great job. Good luck to both teams.

Did NCC stay with the no huddle last week?

I think NCC wins this one without much trouble. I have only been to a couple of games this year but NCC needs to use this game to work on their offense. Seems the QB only throws to one receiver and doesn't notice the other WR's that they have. This could be a QB decision or the coaches. The defense rocks! Didn't think it was possible to be better than previous years but those boys are doing a great job. Good luck to both teams.

 

Actually I believe NCC has more receivers with 10 or more catches than any team in NKY. And no one receiver has that many more catches than the others so not sure where you are coming from.

 

If anything it seems it would be harder to get in a flowing offense between QB and receivers with so many different players catching the ball. I think that has been a little part of the offensive sputters along with the running game not be emphasized.

NCC 48

Lloyd 7

At this point the running game could not be emphasized. The o-line seems to be unsettled, not sure the right combinations are in there now. The QB has been getting pressured somewhat. The running back is a tough little runner but he needs room to run. If the QB has time to throw and can learn to look at multiple routes he goes from a solid QB to a real good one fast. He does have kids wide open, however at this level you can't always see them all, but I would sure know where my stud receivers are at on every play. NCC is blowing teams out and the offense has yet to show how talented they really are. Go Breds:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.