Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 days until Bellevue shows the secret weapon..... I take Bellevue in a close one.. Dayton still dwells on last nights loss

 

B-35( PAT's)

D-20

This will definitely be a different game than it was the first time these teams met. I like Bellevue's chances in this one...it's harder to beat a team twice!

 

Bellevue 27

Dayton 8

6 days until Bellevue shows the secret weapon..... I take Bellevue in a close one.. Dayton still dwells on last nights loss

 

B-35( PAT's)

D-20

 

 

Dayton has a week to get over the loss, I see them taking the lead all the way to the end.

I think Carroll County just may have ended Dayton's season.

 

Bellvue 20

Dayton 7

Bellevue has shown nothing in the last 3 games that makes me think the outcome will be any different this time around.

  • Author

I'm sure many people think that the lose to Carroll is a terrible thing to the Dayton squad, but it can also be turned around into a positive. I'm sure coach Deaton will talk to the team telling them that last week was a wake up call and your not going to walk over people until they meet Beechwood. Before last week I'm sure many of Dayton's players would have looked past Bellevue for the game that is looming next, but last week was a wake up call. So they will come out focused and ready for the game like they were last time. The team will be healthy and focused and Dayton will take the game again. Might be a little closer this time because both teams have seen each other, but still a W for the Dayton squad.

 

Dayton: 39 (PAT's for both)

Bellevue: 19

 

Go Devils :dancingpa

Bellevue has shown nothing in the last 3 games that makes me think the outcome will be any different this time around.

 

I don't know what Bellevue games you watched because Bellevue dominated Galletin County.. Played very well with Beechwood for two quarters and played all the way to the end with a Lloyd team that started turning it around when they went to Bellevue.

Bellevue:

I actually thought Bellevue did not play well against Lloyd and was fortunate to get the 14 points off of two long fumble returns and still gave up 36.

 

Played decent for a quarter against Beechwood and then mistakes dommed them.

 

Played better at Gallatin as I thought they would because they play well when they can run it.

 

Dayton:

Injury-bug bites hard at Carroll Co. and Dayton is not deep in numbers. Big concern there.

 

Toughed out a win over a Newport team that can hang around on teams and truthfully Dayton handled them slightly better than Holy Cross or Simon Kenton did lately.

 

So who wins????

 

I think this will be a low scoring game. Both teams need to be conservative somewhat because turnovers will absolutely be huge in this one.

 

Bellevue needs to basically man-up and run the ball. Forget the pass. Run it three times and if Dayton can stop you punt it. Do that and not let Dayton have any short fields and they can win this one.

 

Dayton needs to move the ball through the air and ground. They are going to need some of the playmakers to step up for the injured players and do more. At some point they are going to have to force turnovers if Bellevue tries anything thru the air.

 

Kicking game (and lack of kicking game for these two teams) may decide the outcome. The one tangible that Dayton does have is the home field and if the crowd can gear up like the last time that would really help the Devils.

 

I'm saying this one goes down to the final quarter and either could win by Dayton pulls it out by 1 to 7 points.

Bellevue 21

Dayton 13

A healthy Dayton will win the game. Last week was an unfortunate learning experience. The Greendevils will get back to form this week and take care of the Tigers!

Dayton in another street fight! I love to watch these two teams go at each other like their lives depend on it!

A healthy Dayton will win the game. Last week was an unfortunate learning experience. The Greendevils will get back to form this week and take care of the Tigers!

 

 

If Dayton and Beechwood are fortunate enough to win, I sure hope Dayton comes out healthy so Beechwood can play the real Dayton GreenDevils. I wouldn't want any excuses if Dayton were to lose again like there was w/Carroll Co.

 

Just like last week, Dayton is suppose to win this week.

Dayton is having the storybook season with the seniors that lead them and they probably if you really want look at it would give Beechwood a better game than Bellevue. I only say this because of the skilled positioins that Dayton excels at. Who do i want to win? Bellevue... who should win and advance to give Beechwood a tougher game? Dayton.

 

Hate to go with that angle being a Tiger fan but I'm trying to be objective here. Although, if Dayton cant overcome the injuries and still has a hangover from last week's final play loss Bellevue just might catch them with their heads hanging. Its hard to get all fired up when you know your not 100% healthy and you get a loss tagged on you like last weeks. Bellevue should be fresh!

A healthy Dayton will win the game. Last week was an unfortunate learning experience. The Greendevils will get back to form this week and take care of the Tigers!

 

Exactly Dayton will be much closer to full force next week now that there domonating O-line reunites. Also bringing back hard hitting middle linebacker Keith Searcy and DB Ryan Brownfield. I have heard rumors Joe can not play, have not had a chance to talk to him. I know his shoulder is in much pain so its a throw up if he is to play this week or not. This takes away much speed from the Dayton backfield. I can still see Dayton pulling this one off.

 

Dayton 28

Bellevue 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.