Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I tell you who needs field turf is Bellevue. That field has never been the same since TMC played their home games there. I have only been to Dayton one time. I was wearing my HHS letter jacket and it was 94. Needless to say, I was not very welcomed. There was a group of us and I can't even remember why we went. Think it had something to do with the opposite sex.:jump:

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.