Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Guess you'll have to wait and see.. We've had a few qb specialists working with Wills tha past few weeks and has made more progress than anyone would have expected. He really is going to be a big asset tommorrow if his recivers have confidence.. Should be a great thing to see :thumb:

 

So is Babb really not playing, or is he just not starting?

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I think the mind games are getting rediculous. Line up and play football... It will be smash mouth with lots of hard hits...It always is. Regardless of who is playing quarterback I still bet Bellevue will go with a heavy dose of running the football. Maybe some play action. But I know one thing is that the pass is not what Dayton is worried about, no matter the QB. They are that confident in their DB's...

Guess you'll have to wait and see.. We've had a few qb specialists working with Wills tha past few weeks and has made more progress than anyone would have expected. He really is going to be a big asset tommorrow if his recivers have confidence.. Should be a great thing to see :thumb:

 

Was that Paul Gray, the former Bellevue Head Coach, I saw in Bellevue this week? Was he working with the JV qb? I was wondering what he was doing now that he is not coaching E'town anymore.

So is Babb really not playing, or is he just not starting?

 

Well since greendevil isn't very happy to get a report about what's going on looks like you'll just have to take our word for since Dayton's pass D is so dominate it doesn't matter, but Babb has a ridiculous fever that's all...

Was that Paul Gray, the former Bellevue Head Coach, I saw in Bellevue this week? Was he working with the JV qb? I was wondering what he was doing now that he is not coaching E'town anymore.

 

He might have been down there i believe because he is an excellent qb coach, but I also heard of Nate Berkley, the great Bellevue quarterback in the late 90's.. Can't wait to see this kid at work tommorrow....

You can give the reports if you please, I just have no idea why you would post your "secret weapon" on the net if there was that much validity to it. But whatever floats your boat.

 

Oh and I can guarantee... The talk about an "Oregon" like offense. Bellevue can line up anyone in their school behind center and not one of them will play like Dennis Dixon.... so throw that out the window...

You can give the reports if you please, I just have no idea why you would post your "secret weapon" on the net if there was that much validity to it. But whatever floats your boat.

 

Oh and I can guarantee... The talk about an "Oregon" like offense. Bellevue can line up anyone in their school behind center and not one of them will play like Dennis Dixon.... so throw that out the window...

 

No one said we had a division 1 offense. It's "like" theirs. That means we could go shotgun and put a runningback behind the quarterback and say it's like LSU' s offense, didn't say we ran their offense, we said it's "LIKE". Is that a bit more simple for you to understand.. :creepy:

Was that Paul Gray, the former Bellevue Head Coach, I saw in Bellevue this week? Was he working with the JV qb? I was wondering what he was doing now that he is not coaching E'town anymore.

 

Hurricane, yes Paul Gray was down at practice this week, working with this Wills kid.

 

I have confirmed that Babb will not play at all on Friday and will not even be dressed. Actually, it is still up in there air if he will even be in attendance (depends on his level of sickness). :cry:

No one said we had a division 1 offense. It's "like" theirs. That means we could go shotgun and put a runningback behind the quarterback and say it's like LSU' s offense, didn't say we ran their offense, we said it's "LIKE". Is that a bit more simple for you to understand.. :creepy:

 

So you are running the pistol formation... Thanks for the scouting report...

So you are running the pistol formation... Thanks for the scouting report...

 

....You'll see come 7:30 pm Friday night at Davis field when the tigers come out to play.. Good luck both teams.. :dancingpa

  • Author
So you are running the pistol formation... Thanks for the scouting report...

 

:laugh::laugh: Thats their secret weapon

I like the Green Devils in this one!

28-21!

:laugh::laugh: Thats their secret weapon

 

 

:sssh:...............

  • Author
:sssh:...............

 

No matter what your 'secret weapon' is Bellevue is not going to go to a spread offense and everyone knows that. They are going to line up in a power I or a wing T and try to run the ball all game, just like they did in the first game and have been doing all year long. If Dayton gets up on them again early like they did last time it will be similar to last game, if not it will be a good close game, with Dayton still coming away with a W.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.