Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

i think the secret weapon is the passing game. i know they've worked on some things from what I've been told, but I like the comment about them bringing their band.

 

IMO Bellevue passing the ball would be interesting, I just dont see it working but with Dayton now at nearly full force i guess i would be trying new things to. Dayton has proved time and time again that they can stop the run and almost nobody has passed well on them all year. Dayton has a soild defense and an offense that seems to get better and better every week. It comes down to what in my opinion it came down to last time they meet and thats the O and D line. Who ever wins the battle up front wins the game. :thumb:

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Secret Weapon. Without giving it away, can you give a little hint:devil:

 

I was down there watching my beloved Tigers practice today (underneath 471 to stay dry of course) and I'll tell you Roger Babb was on fire today, he has never looked better. Let's just say I hope dayton knows how to defend a Bill Walsh style offense.:ylsuper:

Well I hate to say it, but I think Bellevue wins this one. But I will be rooting for Dayton in this one...

 

(Also this bad news for you Bellevue fans, because I picked Ludlow to beat both teams, and they lost and I picked Bellevue to win the first game against Dayton and well you all lost that game. So, I might have doomed you all for this week, darn the bad luck...:D)

 

 

Once again my friend I am glad that you have seen the light and are slowing coming over to the side that wins! I knew we could change you!

 

Hope the beechies take it easy on your buddies, but doubt it!

I was down there watching my beloved Tigers practice today (underneath 471 to stay dry of course) and I'll tell you Roger Babb was on fire today, he has never looked better. Let's just say I hope dayton knows how to defend a Bill Walsh style offense.:ylsuper:

 

Are you saying Bellevue can't defend against the pass?;)

  • Author
I was down there watching my beloved Tigers practice today (underneath 471 to stay dry of course) and I'll tell you Roger Babb was on fire today, he has never looked better. Let's just say I hope dayton knows how to defend a Bill Walsh style offense.:ylsuper:

 

To be honest I hope Bellevue comes out trying to throw the ball. Not trying to hit on Babb or anything but he is just not a thrower. Bellevue's strength is the running game and pounding it up the middle, if they get away from that it will be a similar score to what it was the first time. I went to the Lloyd/Bellevue game also and Bellevue can just not throw the ball well.

I don't buy it. I think Bellevue may have found a kicker and that is what they are talking about because there was a reference to PAT's by GA earlier in the thread. Regardless, Dayton's kicking game has been pretty solid, and Dayton is hoping that Bellevue puts it in the air to the triangle back there. After ten games there aren't many "secrets" left, especially in a Dayton/Bellevue game...

Once again my friend I am glad that you have seen the light and are slowing coming over to the side that wins! I knew we could change you!

 

Hope the beechies take it easy on your buddies, but doubt it![/QUOTE]

 

It's playoff time, no taking it easy from here on out for any game.

I don't think its close, though.

 

I would like to hear how you think the talent isn't close between the two teams???

To be honest I hope Bellevue comes out trying to throw the ball. Not trying to hit on Babb or anything but he is just not a thrower. Bellevue's strength is the running game and pounding it up the middle, if they get away from that it will be a similar score to what it was the first time. I went to the Lloyd/Bellevue game also and Bellevue can just not throw the ball well.

 

Actually the Bellevue/Lloyd game was on of Bellevue's better passing games because Babb was over 100 yards and Derek Bryan had around 80.. Ricky Buckler also had quite a few yards and a touchdown receiving..

I would like to hear how you think the talent isn't close between the two teams???

 

I know that my screen name automatically makes me biased, but I will take a guess at what he would say....Because the lines are about even, and the skill guys go to Dayton by a big big margin on paper in terms of evaluating pure talent... I'm thinkin' that is what he might say...

I know that my screen name automatically makes me biased, but I will take a guess at what he would say....Because the lines are about even, and the skill guys go to Dayton by a big big margin on paper in terms of evaluating pure talent... I'm thinkin' that is what he might say...

 

Throw everything out the door, this will be a dogfight. Both teams are representing several years of tradition here and they will fight til the end.

I know that my screen name automatically makes me biased, but I will take a guess at what he would say....Because the lines are about even, and the skill guys go to Dayton by a big big margin on paper in terms of evaluating pure talent... I'm thinkin' that is what he might say...

 

I just don't see that much of a difference in the two.. Guess we will see Friday.. :fight:

Dayton Greendevils

Playoff Appearance: 14th

All-time Record: 9-12

 

Bellevue Tigers

Playoff Appearance: 20th

All-time Record: 26-17

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1998 - Dayton 31 Bellevue 6

Once again my friend I am glad that you have seen the light and are slowing coming over to the side that wins! I knew we could change you!

 

Hope the beechies take it easy on your buddies, but doubt it!

 

Ha the side that wins? What side would you be talking about exactly? I mean I hope your not talking about Bellevue being the side that wins over Ludlow. Because if you take a look at recent history from the past 5 years, Ludlow has won 3 of them and Bellevue has won 2. So I guess I am already on the side that wins aren't I?:sssh:

 

When I was in high school I hated both teams obviously, but I hated Dayton worst at the time, because they were a pretty dirty team when I was in high school and graduated in 2004..However I have came to hate Bellevue more than Dayton now because of people like you...Yes I picked Bellevue to win this game, ONLY because Dayton is a little banged up and that could make a difference. But I know I really do hope now with your comment that Dayton is completely healthy. Because if they are, you might want to hope they take it a little easy on you, so it wont be the embarrassment that it was the first time you played Dayton..

 

GO DAYTON!!!

well how do you think i feel. i went to newport. hated both schools, but now, I'm just an innocent bystander. but still think it's gonna be the greendevils in this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.