Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Is he back to full speed?

 

Like a run away freight train, thanks for asking.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just say if there is no Joe expect the Tigers big, if he plays well, lose game either team could win.. They need him for sure.. The secret weapon Bellevue hasn't been good at all year. That's the hint.

Well I hate to say it, but I think Bellevue wins this one. But I will be rooting for Dayton in this one...

 

(Also this bad news for you Bellevue fans, because I picked Ludlow to beat both teams, and they lost and I picked Bellevue to win the first game against Dayton and well you all lost that game. So, I might have doomed you all for this week, darn the bad luck...:D)

Well I hate to say it, but I think Bellevue wins this one. But I will be rooting for Dayton in this one...

 

(Also this bad news for you Bellevue fans, because I picked Ludlow to beat both teams, and the lost and I picked Bellevue to win the first game and well you all lost that game. So, I might have doomed you all for this week, darn the bad luck...:D)

 

 

As long as Ludlow is not invovled you actually arn't that bad of a guy lol....

As long as Ludlow is not invovled you actually arn't that bad of a guy lol....

 

Haha thanks. If you see most of my post about Ludlow, its usually always the truth about it. If I think they can win, I certainly will say it, or if I think they blew a game I would say. I also say a lot of things that they dont do well, I know some of my Ludlow people don't like that, but I dont like how some posters on here always try to make their teams out to be unstoppable. As see if I don't think Ludlow will win, I usually will just not have a prediction on the game lol. I believe in my team, but I also don't make unrealistic predicitions like others on here. I know that is why I do love football season so much, is the rivalries with Bellevue and Dayton. I know we all usually don't agree on much, but for the most part I do respect what most you all have to say...:thumb:

 

I also want it to be known, that whoever wins this game I will be rooting for them in the 2nd round against Beechwood, unless of coarse some how Ludlow wins lol

Haha thanks. If you see most of my post about Ludlow, its usually always the truth about it. If I think they can win, I certainly will say it, or if I think they blew a game I would say. I also say a lot of things that they dont do well, I know some of my Ludlow people don't like that, but I dont like how some posters on here always try to make their teams out to be unstoppable. As see if I don't think Ludlow will win, I usually will just not have a prediction on the game lol. I believe in my team, but I also don't make unrealistic predicitions like others on here. I know that is why I do love football season so much, is the rivalries with Bellevue and Dayton. I know we all usually don't agree on much, but for the most part I do respect what most you all have to say...:thumb:

 

I also want it to be known, that whoever wins this game I will be rooting for them in the 2nd round against Beechwood, unless of coarse some how Ludlow wins lol

 

Yes, I agree whoever wins out of Bellevue and Dayton I will be there cheering on a Beechwood loss, hopefully lol.. Who knows hopefully it's a second round match up between Ludlow and Bellevue..

Well, I for one am of the opinion that if it is physically possible for Joe Wynn to play, he will be on the field. BUT, if he can't, yes, it may hurt the Devils, but not doom them. They do need to get a speed back in there to complement all those power runners though. They had a young kid that turned the corner quick as lightning a few games back... Buchanan maybe? Don't really know but I think the speed that Wynn usually provides will be needed from somewhere.

 

What will doom Dayton in this game is if they expect the last game. I'm betting that Bellevue will not fumble that many times again. There is a simple formula to beating Bellevue for a team like Dayton: 1)Stop the run, 2)Get an early lead, 3)When you force them to pass the ball, make plays on the ball (interceptions). Basicly that is what Dayton did the first game. Because of their early lead, Bellevue could not run the ball like they wanted to, and the Tigers pass game is not developed enough to outplay or outthink Dayton's ballhawking playmakers in the defensive backfield. Do those three things and take whatever break are thrown your way to... And don't beat yourself and Dayton wins the football game. On paper it looks easy, when you are executing the plan, not so much...

Lets just say if there is no Joe expect the Tigers big, if he plays well, lose game either team could win.. They need him for sure.. The secret weapon Bellevue hasn't been good at all year. That's the hint.

 

they have new coaches?

i think the secret weapon is the passing game. i know they've worked on some things from what I've been told, but I like the comment about them bringing their band.

Hard to beat somebody twice if the talent is close.....

Going with Bellevue.

Hard to beat somebody twice if the talent is close.....

Going with Bellevue.

 

I don't think its close, though.

Dayton 35-22.

  • Author
they have new coaches?

 

:laugh::laugh:

After losing to Carroll Co. I see Dayton coming back ready to go and more determined than ever. Dayton takes this one in a close game.

Bellevue is a very physical team, but i think Dayton will come out on top. I'll say Dayton wins 28-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.