Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

But lets get off of this now, because it is not respectful to Dayton, and well I actually try to give people respect...

 

 

Do you not even see the disrespect in just this one line? Gimme a break.

 

 

We all know where you stand. Save us the rest of the story.

 

 

As for the game, I have come to know alot of the players on both sides and while all the boasting and trash talking is a blast, the truth is both of these teams respect and like each other for the most part. That said, they'd also like to beat the daylghts out of each other. That is what a good high school rivalry is about. Remember, you can't have a rivalry if only one side keeps winning. Records, injuries, previous games, all mean very little actually when it comes to this one particular game. Look for a war, look ofr lots of emotion. My rooting interest? Bellevue.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not even see the disrespect in just this one line? Gimme a break.

 

 

We all know where you stand. Save us the rest of the story.

 

 

As for the game, I have come to know alot of the players on both sides and while all the boasting and trash talking is a blast, the truth is both of these teams respect and like each other for the most part. That said, they'd also like to beat the daylghts out of each other. That is what a good high school rivalry is about. Remember, you can't have a rivalry if only one side keeps winning. Records, injuries, previous games, all mean very little actually when it comes to this one particular game. Look for a war, look ofr lots of emotion. My rooting interest? Bellevue.

 

 

Very well said.. The secret weapon is very anxious for everyone to see as well and with only two days left, it means it's the day before the day before... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was a very ignorant post because Coach Montgomery was not in the line shaking hands when some of the players were walking by and for anyone to think Bellevue's players don't respect him you are outside your mind. That man coach these seniors two years in pee-wee's and then two years in highschool, so you are very, very wrong there. The reason Bellevue's JV was throwing is they thought to be in first place they had to have scored more in the two games combined sorry guy, but the biggest mistake you just posted was talking about finishing the tigers season again because they most likely just made a bunch of players very mad and hopefully they will take their time walking down the middle of the field when they enter this time.. :flame: :devil:

 

This would be there mistake, we seen what dayton did last time giving them even more reason to want to dominate and blow Bellevue out wouldn't be smart. But in my opinion this will be a much closer game and a little less low scoring and there has been more than one bellevue player to disrespect Chad now that he is a greendevil. So all you will do is get them fired up.

:flame::devil: :fire:

  • Author
Very well said.. The secret weapon is very anxious for everyone to see as well and with only two days left, it means it's the day before the day before... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

 

There are not many secret weapons in the playoffs, seeing most teams try everything during the season. If it took this long for a coaching staff to find something that could work for them then that is saying absolutely nothing for the coaching staff. I'm sure Dayton will be ready for it though, and if not they can adjust to it after the first time they see it.

  • Author
The problem with this type of development is that those schools are losing enrollment. They are demolishing housing and putting up commercial and residential condos. And lets be honest, if you are going to dish out 500,000 for a condo, you will probaly send your kind to a private school.

 

All three of the large developments that are going into Dayton have demolished I think one house on Priggy hill. Other than that they are taking the land behind the floodwall and completely building that whole strip up (where no houses are), and they demolished Belmont lake (where no houses are) to put in something like 200 homes. These developments are nothing but good for the community of Dayton and the Dayton school systems. They will lose no students from the developments and hopefully gain students.

Well that was a very ignorant post because Coach Montgomery was not in the line shaking hands when some of the players were walking by and for anyone to think Bellevue's players don't respect him you are outside your mind. That man coach these seniors two years in pee-wee's and then two years in highschool, so you are very, very wrong there. The reason Bellevue's JV was throwing is they thought to be in first place they had to have scored more in the two games combined sorry guy, but the biggest mistake you just posted was talking about finishing the tigers season again because they most likely just made a bunch of players very mad and hopefully they will take their time walking down the middle of the field when they enter this time.. :flame: :devil:

 

 

He went to shake hands with coaches first then got in line. I was right behind him when about ten people pulled their hand away from him. He was bothered by it a little bit. He has told us all year that he hoped the

Tigers do well unless they are playing us. I loved it when they dumped the water on him right before they passed out the paddle, that was cool to see how much we have accepted him here @ Dayton. I shook coach Lickerts hand when we played them and that was the classy thing to do. Enough drama lets play football 53 1/2 hours till kickoff, Davis field is the place to be on Friday night. :jump::fire:

200-300 new homes going in the top of Dayton. The new (gov) and his plans will help provide money for the schools. Bellevue and Dayton both need to swallow over 150 years of pride and combine schools. What is so funny about all this is: both schools have a dislike for one another, but both cities are packed full great quality people who care. Take 2 good situations combine them and make one great atmosphere. What ya think:devil:

 

Well said! I have a vested interest here in that I live in Bellevue. I own a home and work near here. It could only do wonders for an area that has so much potential. However, it would take a lot of swallowing of pride in order for it to happen.

  • Author
Well said! I have a vested interest here in that I live in Bellevue. I own a home and work near here. It could only do wonders for an area that has so much potential. However, it would take a lot of swallowing of pride in order for it to happen.

 

We all know the pride each city has and I just see it as too much. It would be a great thing to see the two cooperate more though, schools and governments.

Do you not even see the disrespect in just this one line? Gimme a break.

 

 

We all know where you stand. Save us the rest of the story.

 

 

As for the game, I have come to know alot of the players on both sides and while all the boasting and trash talking is a blast, the truth is both of these teams respect and like each other for the most part. That said, they'd also like to beat the daylghts out of each other. That is what a good high school rivalry is about. Remember, you can't have a rivalry if only one side keeps winning. Records, injuries, previous games, all mean very little actually when it comes to this one particular game. Look for a war, look ofr lots of emotion. My rooting interest? Bellevue.

 

Whoa where did you come from? You might want to back off a little bit buddy...Yeah I know I show disrespect to him, and well that is because he has given me a lot of reason to not respect him now. But before you get all on me, saying you know where I stand and all that crap. Why don't you look back in this thread. Yeah I am a Ludlow fan everyone knows that, however I did not say anything about them at all to get all this started. I was talking about this football game and who I thought would win. Then he came in with his little smart comment, and that is how all that came about. And that is why I said I was getting off of that subject because there was no reason to being talking about it. So next time why don't you read a little bit, before you jump on someone, especially the person who realized that that subject needed to be changed back to what this thread was about which is Dayton and Bellevue...

Once again Go Dayton!!! I know I will be rooting for you all to go far in the playoffs! Its start here at this game first though. Get by this game then you get the chance to go out against most likely Beechwood and show that you can play with them!

This would be there mistake, we seen what dayton did last time giving them even more reason to want to dominate and blow Bellevue out wouldn't be smart. But in my opinion this will be a much closer game and a little less low scoring and there has been more than one bellevue player to disrespect Chad now that he is a greendevil. So all you will do is get them fired up.

:flame::devil: :fire:

 

Well I hope you guys can "dominate" Bellevue's line again because apparently it means something different down there.. like the oppisite of dominating because the line had nothing to do with it.. It was tournovers and it won't happen this time. Bellevue by more than one score good luck!!!!!!

 

Awh yea since Bellevu isn't very bright I believe thay will walk right down the middle of the field... AGAIN!!!

He went to shake hands with coaches first then got in line. I was right behind him when about ten people pulled their hand away from him. He was bothered by it a little bit. He has told us all year that he hoped the

Tigers do well unless they are playing us. I loved it when they dumped the water on him right before they passed out the paddle, that was cool to see how much we have accepted him here @ Dayton. I shook coach Lickerts hand when we played them and that was the classy thing to do. Enough drama lets play football 53 1/2 hours till kickoff, Davis field is the place to be on Friday night. :jump::fire:

 

I think after Bellevue wins Friday they will present Chad a Bellevue t-shirt to show he is still wanted and respected in our lovely town and let him know we can't wait to have him back.. :dancingpa

The property values in Northern Ky along the Ohio River probably doubled after last nights (Gov) results. Good for us in Kentucky our Bluegrass just turned Greener. Maybe in the near future the term River Rats loses its meaning. I'll always be a River Rat a very darn proud of it

 

 

River Rat or GreenDevil, I am confused. Ludlow is referred to as River Rats.

River Rat or GreenDevil, I am confused. Ludlow is referred to as River Rats.

 

Why are you confused, people from Dayton,Bellevue and Ludlow have been called River Rats for years. Ludlow is not the only town that gets to claim this honor

  • Author
Well I hope you guys can "dominate" Bellevue's line again because apparently it means something different down there.. like the oppisite of dominating because the line had nothing to do with it.. It was tournovers and it won't happen this time. Bellevue by more than one score good luck!!!!!!

 

Awh yea since Bellevu isn't very bright I believe thay will walk right down the middle of the field... AGAIN!!!

 

Hold on hold on hold on..... How did Bellevue dominate the line of scrimage when they scored ONE touchdown? Thats a whole game of dominating a line and only scoring ONE touchdown.... Count it ONE. That is not dominating the line at all. Neither team dominated the line, other than Dayton dominating it at the end of the game when Dayton was gashing Bellevue for 15 yards a run right before the JV players came in. Also how did Bellevue dominate the line when Bellevue's leading rusher had 45 yards on 16 carriers, thats only 2.8 yards a carry. As a defense I will take that anyday.:D:thumb: I hope they dominate like that again Friday.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.