Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dude not one thing about Dayton is clean...never has been, never will be! It's a fact of life....much like gravity, and the DH

 

Why don't you stick to talking about Football and leave Dayton Alone, you are entitled to your opinion, but I think your going way overboard with your comments about Dayton. Did you ever swim at Tacoma Pool in Dayton before its closure, it was clean. I lived there for 23 years before getting Married and going into the Air Force. It was clean before I left and many years later still is,and some of my family still lives there. A fact of life DUDE is you need to grow up, or learn to zip you lip. Your unbelievable in a bad way:devil:

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your analogy, cute, but I will make a bet that Ludlow has the cleanest jersey's.:jump:

 

True. Even though they will will on their backsides a lot tonight, they wont get too dirty on the turf.

Why don't you stick to talking about Football and leave Dayton Alone, you are entitled to your opinion, but I think your going way overboard with your comments about Dayton. Did you ever swim at Tacoma Pool in Dayton before its closure, it was clean. I lived there for 23 years before getting Married and going into the Air Force. It was clean before I left and many years later still is,and some of my family still lives there. A fact of life DUDE is you need to grow up, or learn to zip you lip. Your unbelievable in a bad way:devil:

 

Well I hope the pool was clean, if not it should of been shut down right away so thanks for that useless information.. :flame:.. Why should he have to leave Dayton alone when a few posts before you're Dayton friends were talking about Bellevue. So if your feelings are getting hurt you need to grow up or quit getting on huh.. As for thedudeabides you are filled with a lot of wisdom hopefully one day you can show and teach me.. Thank the football god's you know so much about life..:ylsuper:

Also what is the story on Richard Wills you all have heard about?

Well I hope the pool was clean, if not it should of been shut down right away so thanks for that useless information.. :flame:.. Why should he have to leave Dayton alone when a few posts before you're Dayton friends were talking about Bellevue. So if your feelings are getting hurt you need to grow up or quit getting on huh.. As for thedudeabides you are filled with a lot of wisdom hopefully one day you can show and teach me.. Thank the football god's you know so much about life..:ylsuper:

 

If an award is given out at the end of the year for Trash talking fans it will be hands down won by the so called Bellevue fans. I am blown away by how much class has left the town of Bellevue, and what now remains. Grizzly you and your buddy Dudiwatever are some serious trash talkers. I'll bet for sure neither one of you have nothing to do with what most fans in N.ky would say used to be a classy little program.

Gett'n a little crazy in here.....

If an award is given out at the end of the year for Trash talking fans it will be hands down won by the so called Bellevue fans. I am blown away by how much class has left the town of Bellevue, and what now remains. Grizzly you and your buddy Dudiwatever are some serious trash talkers. I'll bet for sure neither one of you have nothing to do with what most fans in N.ky would say used to be a classy little program.

 

His name is THEDUDEABIDES and I'm just stating facts, as for him he states facts as well, but better most of the time :fight:.. This award, will it be gold and should we have speeches planned or what? :dancingpa

Once again, I am humbled by all the attention that I have been receiving on this thread. It really makes a guy feel special, I am welling up with such joyous emotion:cry:

 

 

This game will get ugly and will be a good game...I will be in the stands tonight, but for now I must leave you all and prepare my acceptance speech. Again thank you and this award is much appreciated!

 

BTW, Tacoma pool closed because it was dirty and Coach Montgomery only feels that way because Dayton Independent Schools pay him, so he has an obligation to say those things. I still love Chad though:banana:

His name is THEDUDEABIDES and I'm just stating facts, as for him he states facts as well, but better most of the time :fight:.. This award, will it be gold and should we have speeches planned or what? :dancingpa

 

Facts or Truths. The bottom line here is that your football team has not held up to your high expectations. They have not beat one good team all year. Your frustrations will end tonight. Dayton may just lay the BOMB down on your team tonight. I hope so, we all have heard enough about Bellevue this year. Hope your basketball team wins a few games

Let's go Bellevue. Dayton may have won "The Paddle", but you can win when it matters most. Play hard, I know it will be a very tough game. Any news on Wynn?

I was at pregame last night, and Joe was in street clothes, might try to go but it doesnt look good. He's really upset about it, so we'll see!

I was at pregame last night, and Joe was in street clothes, might try to go but it doesnt look good. He's really upset about it, so we'll see!

 

He is a senior, correct? I know it will be tough not to play in such a big game, but as a senior with tonight possibly being your high school game, you suck it up and play through pain. I would like to see him dressed and ready to go.

I know Bellevue dont want to see him play.

I just wanna state some things real quick. First off lets look at there records, Dayton is 8-2 while Bellevue is 6-4. Also last time they played ( During the regular season) Dayton beat them 35-8, so if i was a Bellevue faithful i would not be critizing Daytons talent or any other aspect of there game. This is not saying much for your team either. As for the people bashing Dayton in general lets stick to football that is what this thread is all about. With this i say Dayton by a few.

 

Dayton 28

Bellevue 7 (New Kicker) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.