Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My speech is finished!!!!!

 

Bellevue 42 (new QB)

 

Dayton 7 (minus best player Joe Wynn)

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Facts or Truths. The bottom line here is that your football team has not held up to your high expectations. They have not beat one good team all year. Your frustrations will end tonight. Dayton may just lay the BOMB down on your team tonight. I hope so, we all have heard enough about Bellevue this year. Hope your basketball team wins a few games

 

We all heard the trashtalking before the first game as well, and Dayton came out and smacked Bellevue in the mouth. I just can't wait till tonight, things will get really interesting with Bellevue's 'secret weapon'.:lol::lol::lol:

My speech is finished!!!!!

 

Bellevue 42 (new QB)

 

Dayton 7 (minus best player Joe Wynn)

 

Ha ha ha ha this must be a joke. :lol::lol::lol::lol: be realistic if Bellevue some how came up with a upset it would not be by this margin.

  • Author
My speech is finished!!!!!

 

Bellevue 42 (new QB)

 

Dayton 7 (minus best player Joe Wynn)

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Best one yet-- look out for Tommy Barrett at the new QB position lol

Dude not one thing about Dayton is clean...never has been, never will be! It's a fact of life....much like gravity, and the DH

 

I must say I have learned to expect nothing less from you...

Also what is the story on Richard Wills you all have heard about?

 

 

 

Honestly know one from Dayton cares about Richard Wills or who plays at quarterback. Bellevue can put anyone on their team there its not going to help them at all if anything hurt them. Dayton is ready for anything. If Bellevue has to change their quarterback and their offense for this game then they must be scared of something. The rumors about Roger being sick I truly believe that is a bunch of garbage and totally false. I don’t think anyone on either roster would sit this one out because of sickness. I know I would have to be hospitalized before I missed this game. So you Bellevue fans should have came up with a little bit better of a lie to try to throw Dayton off.

If an award is given out at the end of the year for Trash talking fans it will be hands down won by the so called Bellevue fans. I am blown away by how much class has left the town of Bellevue, and what now remains. Grizzly you and your buddy Dudiwatever are some serious trash talkers. I'll bet for sure neither one of you have nothing to do with what most fans in N.ky would say used to be a classy little program.

 

:thumb:You would be right about that. I know I use to feel that way about Dayton when I was in high school. But ever since Coach Lickert took over, he has changed a lot with the program, and is carried over now to this new coach. The Dayton program now seems to really be a good program from their players to their fans...:thumb:

 

While the Bellevue program has seemed to take over the crown of the team I dislike the worst. Maybe it has to do with their coach. I know I never played against Coach Eckstein when he was at Bellevue, but when he was at Carroll County I did and his team was really dirty and very cocky. Now it seems like the Bellevue program is becoming more that way since he has been coach especially with their fans, with some of the comments we hear from some of them on here...I know I really love how Ludlow has been brought up in this thread by a few of their fans for no reason at all...The only thing I would say about Ludlow, is when I saw both teams play against Ludlow, Dayton impressed me a lot more than Bellevue did...

 

GO DAYTON!!!

We all heard the trashtalking before the first game as well, and Dayton came out and smacked Bellevue in the mouth. I just can't wait till tonight, things will get really interesting with Bellevue's 'secret weapon'.:lol::lol::lol:

 

:thumb:

Honestly know one from Dayton cares about Richard Wills or who plays at quarterback. Bellevue can put anyone on their team there its not going to help them at all if anything hurt them. Dayton is ready for anything. If Bellevue has to change their quarterback and their offense for this game then they must be scared of something. The rumors about Roger being sick I truly believe that is a bunch of garbage and totally false. I don’t think anyone on either roster would sit this one out because of sickness. I know I would have to be hospitalized before I missed this game. So you Bellevue fans should have came up with a little bit better of a lie to try to throw Dayton off.

 

I heard that Bellevue can not find a bus driver for tonight's game, so many of their best players will not be able to make it. :sssh:

  • Author
I heard that Bellevue can not find a bus driver for tonight's game, so many of their best players will not be able to make it. :sssh:

 

Getting a little better.:D

I heard that Bellevue can not find a bus driver for tonight's game, so many of their best players will not be able to make it. :sssh:

 

Hopefully most of them are on defense!!!

My speech is finished!!!!!

 

Bellevue 42 (new QB)

 

Dayton 7 (minus best player Joe Wynn)

 

Anyone who thinks Bellevue will be winning is this fashion must be a complete idiot. Bellevue has beat no quality team this year so your 6-4 record means absolutely nothing except you beat 6 very bad teams with losing records.

 

And to save you the trouble, yes I know Nepwort is 1-9 and will get beat badly tonight so you Bellevue fans have a good time watching Dayton win again. It may not be as bad as the first game, but Dayton will still win.

Dayton by 2 TD's

I have to go with Dayton by however many they want. Does Dayton really have Field-Turf????

  • Author
I have to go with Dayton by however many they want. Does Dayton really have Field-Turf????

 

No, their field is in great condition but no field turf. They are having estimates done now though on to see how much it would be to put it in there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.