Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who takes the second meeting? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes the second meeting?

    • Dayton Greendevils
      69%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game will be much better than the first one. I will say that, this game will not be one sided like the first. If Wynn is out that favors the Tigers, Joe is a great player for Dayton and if he is out, it will hurt the Devils.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not much to rely on.

A healthy Dayton will win the game. Last week was an unfortunate learning experience. The Greendevils will get back to form this week and take care of the Tigers!

 

Bad time of year for the injury bug to hit. Bottom up the chin straps and play through. Dayton 28-14

Dayton has a week to get over the loss, I see them taking the lead all the way to the end.

I see Dayton by 14. The Devils dance at Davis Field. What a place to watch a good game. Go Devils:devil:

I see a hard-hitting game, agreeing with the low score from a few posts ago. I don't agree that coaching and playoff experience provides for a sure win on the Bellevue side. Once those boys are on the field, it's all up to them to complete the plays. Crowd noise will definitely be a factor in that Davis Field serves like a concrete jungle when the atmosphere is right. And no better time for it than this game.

 

Dayton 21

Bellevue 19

6 days until Bellevue shows the secret weapon..... I take Bellevue in a close one.. Dayton still dwells on last nights loss

 

B-35( PAT's)

D-20

 

A Secret Weapon. Without giving it away, can you give a little hint:devil:

A Secret Weapon. Without giving it away, can you give a little hint:devil:

 

They're bringing their band. :banana:

 

(I couldn't resist.)

They're bringing their band. :banana:

 

(I couldn't resist.)

 

Okay, who talked!

  • Author
They're bringing their band. :banana:

 

(I couldn't resist.)

 

Thats a good one :lol:. Last game at Davis neither band was allowed to play during game play so that wont help much, unless they unleash both bands then it will be twice as loud as it is going to be lol. I think both schools crowds will be louder than both bands so the weapon isn't much help.:D

  • Author
If Dayton and Beechwood are fortunate enough to win, I sure hope Dayton comes out healthy so Beechwood can play the real Dayton GreenDevils. I wouldn't want any excuses if Dayton were to lose again like there was w/Carroll Co.

 

Just like last week, Dayton is suppose to win this week.

 

It was a factor in the game without questions, but I don't remember anyone blamming the entire game on injuries. So where are these excuses?:fight:

I'm sure many people think that the lose to Carroll is a terrible thing to the Dayton squad, but it can also be turned around into a positive. I'm sure coach Deaton will talk to the team telling them that last week was a wake up call and your not going to walk over people until they meet Beechwood. Before last week I'm sure many of Dayton's players would have looked past Bellevue for the game that is looming next, but last week was a wake up call. So they will come out focused and ready for the game like they were last time. The team will be healthy and focused and Dayton will take the game again. Might be a little closer this time because both teams have seen each other, but still a W for the Dayton squad.

 

Dayton: 39 (PAT's for both)

Bellevue: 19

 

Go Devils :dancingpa

 

I sure hope Coach Deaton tells his team they will walk over Beechwood. This could be good locker room material, thanks. I will make sure I forward this to the appropriate person.:thumb:

It was a factor in the game without questions, but I don't remember anyone blamming the entire game on injuries. So where are these excuses?:fight:

 

There was just a lot of talk regarding how many Dayton players were hurt. Beechwood has played the last 4 weeks banged up but no mention of who/who wasn't hurt w/the exception of Bankemper and he had surgery.

 

Two weeks, I just hope both teams get there, good luck against the black and gold tigers.:irked:

  • Author
There was just a lot of talk regarding how many Dayton players were hurt. Beechwood has played the last 4 weeks banged up but no mention of who/who wasn't hurt w/the exception of Bankemper and he had surgery.

Two weeks, I just hope both teams get there, good luck against the black and gold tigers.:irked:

 

Is he back to full speed?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.