Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very poor decisions by the Breds on that last drive... There was plenty of time left...

 

Well played game for NCC for the most part other than the kicking game

If NCC has a K (apparently both were at a soccer game)looks like they win this one.

 

Congrats Ryle though!

 

Wish I could have been there to see.

If NCC has a K (apparently both were at a soccer game)looks like they win this one.

 

Congrats Ryle though!

 

Wish I could have been there to see.

 

 

 

I thought most soccer teams tried to avoid playing on Friday nights. :confused:

I thought most soccer teams tried to avoid playing on Friday nights. :confused:
I don't know this to be 100% true, but apparently neither of NCC's K were at the game, and that is the only logical explanation.

NCC soccer schedule:

 

Sep 8, '07 TBA Scott County

NCC soccer schedule:

 

Sep 8, '07 TBA Scott County

No clue then.:confused: :confused: :confused: NCC never attempted a XP from what I heard.

Congrats to Ryle sounds like another good game between these 2 schools .

No clue then.:confused: :confused: :confused: NCC never attempted a XP from what I heard.

They botched the first one and went for 2 on the other 2 PATs

They botched the first one and went for 2 on the other 2 PATs
I heard it was a planned fake.
I heard it was a planned fake.

Regardless I don't think you can say they would have won if the kicker(s) had been there. Very solid win for the Raiders.

Regardless I don't think you can say they would have won if the kicker(s) had been there. Very solid win for the Raiders.
Well they would have had 3 Xp's.

 

23-21.

 

FG at the end there when they had 1st and goal on the 7 = 24-23, so yeah I could definitely say that.

Well they would have had 3 Xp's.

 

23-21.

 

FG at the end there when they had 1st and goal on the 7 = 24-23, so yeah I could definitely say that.

Looks to me like Ryle went for two at some point to play with the score as well. If that's your logic, it's extremely flawed.

Looks to me like Ryle went for two at some point to play with the score as well. If that's your logic, it's extremely flawed.
Yeah, that simple addition always lies, huh. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Looks to me like Ryle went for two at some point to play with the score as well. If that's your logic, it's extremely flawed.
You do get that NCC went for two b/c they had no K, Ryle would.........nevermind, this is not worth it. If you don't get it you won't get it.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.