Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 23 Newport Central Catholic 18

Featured Replies

Don't think it has as much to do with the QB as it does recievers. Benke can throw the ball.

I just didn't see many go in the air tonight.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Ryle start any 2-way players?

 

Just one or two, nothing like last year.

I just didn't see many go in the air tonight.

 

 

...and the head coach is from where and played for who?

...and the head coach is from where and played for who?

 

 

You got it.

Sounds like the Breds are ahead of last year's pace. Wish they could have pulled this out. Now they need to refocus on Bellevue.

Seems to me like NewCath is a top 5 team in NKY. They shut out CovCath, everyone said that they were bad. They had the No.2 team on the ropes, and should have won. When is NewCath going to get the respect that they deserve?

Seems to me like NewCath is a top 5 team in NKY. They shut out CovCath, everyone said that they were bad. They had the No.2 team on the ropes, and should have won. When is NewCath going to get the respect that they deserve?

 

I honestly didn't think they looked very good last week. Maybe it was an off week. I don't have Ryle figured out yet either.

 

I'd put the Birds, Boone, Ryle, Beechwood, and probably Dixie above them right now.

I honestly didn't think they looked very good last week. Maybe it was an off week. I don't have Ryle figured out yet either.

 

I'd put the Birds, Boone, Ryle, Beechwood, and probably Dixie above them right now.

 

Tend to agree on those and NCC at #6. After that there seems to be a gap although Campbell may be an unknown quantity still depending on how good Boone Co truly is.

Seems to me like NewCath is a top 5 team in NKY. They shut out CovCath, everyone said that they were bad. They had the No.2 team on the ropes, and should have won. When is NewCath going to get the respect that they deserve?

 

Why should they have won?

Sounds like a great game. I wish I could have been there...

I honestly didn't think they looked very good last week. Maybe it was an off week. I don't have Ryle figured out yet either.

 

I'd put the Birds, Boone, Ryle, Beechwood, and probably Dixie above them right now.

 

Beechwood??? I don't believe that they are better than NewCath.

Why should they have won?

 

You have the ball that close at the end of the game...you should have won. Credit Ryle with making the pick.

Unfortunately all of the "should haves" in the world won't move that one from the loss column. Nice win Raiders. You should have won the game, and, well, you did.

Place kicker Chris Grosser was on the sidelines tonight due to injury. I'm not sure what kind or extent, but he didn't dress tonight. He will be a huge weapon as the season goes on. The difference in the game tonight, imo, TURNOVERS. Congrats to Ryle on the W. The Bred's were right there. Keep your heads up and improve off the great effort tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.