Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. I heard tonight that he got a offer from Notre Dame!
  2. I would say the underclassmen can have the 54-1 eliminated if they want .
  3. I heard your getting two! HaHa..:scared:
  4. Highland's senior's have designed their state ring. They have the same ring design for two different priced ring's. One $595 and the other $2000(Gold). I have a ? for teams that have purchased rings in the past. It seems the gold ring price tag is a little steep, have any other team purchased rings that cost this much?
  5. Just talked to my son about this news. He said Austin has not committed with UK.
  6. Hey Ox I went to this game your talking about. X was very impressive but what you have to realize is Highlands players you saw weren't the same players that played varsity the last two years. Did you see Collinsworth,Buten, Drennen,Bardo,Wells,Grubbs, Schlosser,Fennel, and Combs on offense last year?(No, because they were starters last year on varsity) It's hard to compare Jv games because Highlands plays so many underclassmen. This senior class had very few play in the game your talking about.
  7. Did he win Mr Football? Did he get nominated for Mr Football?
  8. Congrats Austin! Well deserved award.
  9. Let's just give the "kids" a chance to play the game they love. Do I feel that the Bird's will win the game, yes. It does get old hearing how teams coming to play should be scared or fearful . I hope it's a injury free game for both teams and safe travel for PC.
  10. He had 30 yards to think what he did trailing the play. There is no excuse for this type play, heat of the moment or not.
  11. On another site one of the JC fans said he was going after him for a cheap shot he recieved earlier on the play. What really happened was #55 Tyler Grubbs pancaked him and must have got his feeling hurt so he was going to take it out on someone. If this is smashmouth football I hope Highlands doesn't follow.
  12. I was told at practice today that this same player did the same thing during a goalline play also. Somebody needs to explain why this player wasn't ejected after the first time. I hope some official on this site can explain why he wasn't ejected.
  13. You a coon hunter? Thats the only hunting you can do during game time.:isurrender:
  14. Congrats Birds on a hard fought game! That was one hard hitting game by both teams.
  15. Birds Win! By how many doesn't matter. Just Win!
  16. Congrats Austin! Well deserved award for a fine young man and a pretty good football player also!
  17. Do you think "Dualing Banjo's" will be played at DCM on Friday. It was a nice twist when Highlands player took the field at Johnson Central last year. Maybe a little opera music for our friends from EKY. I got a chance to see the Ashland- JC game earlier this year. I thought both teams looked pretty good but after seeing the scores of both of these teams against NKY teams I'm not so sure now. Bird's should win if they play up to there potential.
  18. I think some of that wildman created a fieldgoal right before halftime. It was going to be 4th down and the unsportsman penalty gave the Birds the ball in Ryle territory. The kid definitly plays with intensity but sometimes you have to know when to control it. He is going to be a very good football player in the next two years.
  19. Henry, would you know were that adult got the t-shirt?:idunno:
  20. If all sports included, I would say CovCath would probably lead on the victory total. Since this is a football thread I would say the Birds have a pretty comanding lead at this point.
  21. Yes, CovCath still doesn't have lights. Is the game at Highlands because of this?
  22. I have talked with Dale about this year's schedule. He felt if we beat St X we would get more national exposure with a win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.