Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Ring????

Featured Replies

Highland's senior's have designed their state ring. They have the same ring design for two different priced ring's. One $595 and the other $2000(Gold). I have a ? for teams that have purchased rings in the past. It seems the gold ring price tag is a little steep, have any other team purchased rings that cost this much?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Highland's senior's have designed their state ring. They have the same ring design for two different priced ring's. One $595 and the other $2000(Gold). I have a ? for teams that have purchased rings in the past. It seems the gold ring price tag is a little steep, have any other team purchased rings that cost this much?

 

That seems a little high to me also. But they could be getting like a Super Bowl design. HAHA.

That seems a little high to me also. But they could be getting like a Super Bowl design. HAHA.

 

The $595 is about what the lesser metal was last year. Gold is just really expensive right now that I don't know why they would even consider it.

  • Author
The $595 is about what the lesser metal was last year. Gold is just really expensive right now that I don't know why they would even consider it.
I heard your getting two! HaHa..:scared:
I heard your getting two! HaHa..:scared:

 

LN is going to be mad that you spoiled his surprise of getting me a state ring for Christmas. But really after all the farm supplies over the years, that would be the best Christmas ever.:banana:

The $595 is about what the lesser metal was last year. Gold is just really expensive right now that I don't know why they would even consider it.

 

I understand. I guess that I could see that.

I thought the lesser metal was around $400 last year and the gold was $800 plus. Has the design been finalized as last I heard Coach Mueller was waiting for feedback on pricing before it was made final.

I was part of the 2004 St. X state team. I got the Gold ring then and it cost me $652 then. But we only had 14 small diamonds on it and the rest was just gold.

Need to replace the football under the name with the Mean Bird

I think that those are some sharp lookin' rings.

 

Will there be an asterisk near the 4th In USA though? Just in case they move up or it all depends on what ranking system is used? :D

 

Also, what's the 54-1 refer to?

 

Later.

Need to replace the football under the name with the Mean Bird

 

 

That's where their # goes.

I think that those are some sharp lookin' rings.

 

Will there be an asterisk near the 4th In USA though? Just in case they move up or it all depends on what ranking system is used? :D

 

Also, what's the 54-1 refer to?

 

Later.

 

 

54 - 1

 

Is the record that this senior class has compiled since they were freshman.

I think that those are some sharp lookin' rings.

 

Will there be an asterisk near the 4th In USA though? Just in case they move up or it all depends on what ranking system is used? :D

 

Also, what's the 54-1 refer to?

 

Later.

 

See above

I thought the lesser metal was around $400 last year and the gold was $800 plus. Has the design been finalized as last I heard Coach Mueller was waiting for feedback on pricing before it was made final.

 

Think it is being discussed today.

 

Of course they have to change the ranking.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.