Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 31 Ryle 14

Featured Replies

Ryle put a good scare into the Birds tonight. They played one heck of a game.

 

How about that Tyler Fennell for the Birds tonight?! :ylsuper:

  • Replies 176
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your kind effort to keep us Bird fans who can't make the game, updated. Even in the rain!

  • Author
Even in the rain!
We got pretty lucky with the rain. It really only effected the third quarter.

I want to call out one of the Ryle coaches. The short one with short hair and a big mouth. He made it a point to yell at his players on the sideline to "take out number 29!" "If you get a chance to take him out, take out number 29!" You sir, are a moron.

Who scored for Highlands?

I want to call out one of the Ryle coaches. The short one with short hair and a big mouth. He made it a point to yell at his players on the sideline to "take out number 29!" "If you get a chance to take him out, take out number 29!" You sir, are a moron.

 

Wow!!!! You serious? Did he really single out a player....That is really sad if he did.

Who scored for Highlands?

 

Buten, Bardo, Towels and I believe Fennell or one of the others X 2... The kicker made a very long field goal as well.

  • Author

That field goal was awesome -- roughly 47 yards!

I want to call out one of the Ryle coaches. The short one with short hair and a big mouth. He made it a point to yell at his players on the sideline to "take out number 29!" "If you get a chance to take him out, take out number 29!" You sir, are a moron.

 

That is ridiculous. I wonder if it is the guy who is a minister? That's bush league..:madman:

I want to call out one of the Ryle coaches. The short one with short hair and a big mouth. He made it a point to yell at his players on the sideline to "take out number 29!" "If you get a chance to take him out, take out number 29!" You sir, are a moron.

 

I was chastised the first game we played Ryle for pointing out his antics and was told he was a very nice guy, a preacher I believe. Though tonight I did not hear him say to take out any players he repeated many times that #29 for Highlands was a cheap shot artist.

 

All I have to say to you sir is that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I'm sure you've heard that one before.

Tyler Fennell was very very good tonight.

That field goal was awesome -- roughly 47 yards!

 

Would of been good from 57 yards....The wind help a little!!!!:thumb:

That field goal was awesome -- roughly 47 yards!

 

And he hit the net too.. had another 5-7 yards on it! :thumb:

What position(s) did Bardo play tonight? Did Streeter play RB along with Fennell?

 

How did Towles play?

What position(s) did Bardo play tonight? Did Streeter play RB along with Fennell?

 

How did Towles play?

 

RB and KR.. Streeter was in but not a lot. Fennell was the featured back.

 

Towles did well managed the game just the way Dale asked I bet. He did a nice job.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.