Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central/Highlands Predictions

Who wins? 247 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 240
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Highlands wins ugly. Johnson Central can't throw and nobody stops the run like Highlands.

 

I say 49-0 again for the Birds.

I will be at the Beechwood/Bellevue game for my money. Birds in a blowout 63 to 18. If I'm Dale I let Bardo/AC/Fennell and Streeter just go crazy and rack up 500 total rushing yards. If the woeful CovCath offense can score 32 against them then the Birds will double that. Go Birds let's make a statement!

I will be at the Beechwood/Bellevue game for my money. Birds in a blowout 63 to 18. If I'm Dale I let Bardo/AC/Fennell and Streeter just go crazy and rack up 500 total rushing yards. If the woeful CovCath offense can score 32 against them then the Birds will double that. Go Birds let's make a statement!

 

Not to mention the 41 JC gave up to Scott.

Boys and Girls, play nice. Johnson Central I am sure is a very good team. There is a reason why they are in the Regional finals. Yes, they have given up a lot of points, but that doesn't mean they can't turn things around. Lets hope not. I am all for the big win for my team. It makes me rest easier at night.

 

Hopefully, we have some great weather and it's a great turnout by both teams and their fans. That crowd tonight was a joke for a second round game between district rivals. Maybe the UC,UK,and X games had something to do with it. Next week, they have to compete with Santa at one of the elementary schools big fund raisers. For the life of me, I don't know why they can't do it on Sat. and Sun. or even Thurs. and Sat. Don't they know there is football to be played. :D

 

Oh well! Go Birds!!!!

That crowd tonight was a joke for a second round game between district rivals. Maybe the UC,UK,and X games had something to do with it.
Dixie had a nice turnout. Did they, maybe, have even more fans than us? It looked pretty close from our vantage point.

:I'm hoping 7:30. I just can't seem to make those 7:00 kickoffs

:I'm hoping 7:30. I just can't seem to make those 7:00 kickoffs

 

I heard somewhere that all the playoff games were to be at 7:30, but due to the close proximity of Dixie, they agreed to move it up to 7:00. That, or they were just messing with you, crunch.:thumb:

Dixie had a nice turnout. Did they, maybe, have even more fans than us? It looked pretty close from our vantage point.

 

Yeah, the HHS student section was pitiful. I heard there was a retreat of some kind this weekend that the bulk of the student body attended.:idunno:

Yeah, the HHS student section was pitiful. I heard there was a retreat of some kind this weekend that the bulk of the student body attended.:idunno:

 

Is that what they call it nowadays?:lol:

Well, I would have like to have seen Cov Cath make it. It just puts a cherry on top when the boys can thow in a "We beat CovCath twice" in their banquet speeches.:D

Highlands big..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.