Everything posted by FamilyTradition
-
Time for a select class?
I have a idea, why don't we make every state champ not allowed to play for a championship until every team in their division wins a championship! That way Highlands couldn't win one for 31 yrs.
-
Prep football 10 years from now in NKY
Dale will have retired as head football coach after winning 15 straight state championships! He takes on new profession and becomes head coach of the fishing team.( I know how much passion he has for fishing).
-
What do I want for Christmas???????
What does your football team want or need for Christmas! Please make this a fun thread.
-
Trinity Crowned National Champs
The Perfect Storm, a great team with a great schedule provides them with a National Championship!!!!!!!
-
Patrick Towles Named Mr. Kentucky Football!!
Congrats Pat! A well deserved award for a great team player!
-
Who wins THS vs All-state
So your saying that Trinity has almost 22 divison I players?
-
Is Bowling Green the #2 team in the state?
So are you saying that Anderson Co and Franklin Simpson would make for a good game? Who do you think would win this matchup?
-
Is Bowling Green the #2 team in the state?
I believe the Birds had 324 yards rushing on 45 carries.(7.2 ypc) I think that with Highlands passing attack you are going to be able to dictate which of the two evils you want to defend.
-
Thanksgiving Practice
Was it the sister in law that only got to cheer until they played Highland's?
-
Highlands 42 Covington Catholic 37
Must have been typing error, meant the latter.
-
"I've Never Won a Contest" Contest - Highlands vs. CovCath
Highlands win's 35 - 10.
-
LaSalle's Grippa Says "We're Tough"
They play at night!
-
Highlands 61 Dixie 13
I had to leave Ln and Henry's " due to time restraints". Nothing against the Highlands band but Fox Sports moved from 8 minutes left in the 2nd qtr to the half time show of 10 minutes of the band playing. You talk about breaking a party up.
-
You write the funny caption 14
Can you hear me now!
-
You write the funny caption 14
Anybody in there?
-
Cincinnati.Com Chat with Highlands coach Dale Mueller (Highlights)
What??? I thought Steve was his father! That would make Bill Steve's father. I'm confused, Who's on first?
-
Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough
None. 8th graders can not participate.
-
Highlands DL Austin Hollingsworth to Morehead State University
Congrats Austin!!!
-
Towles Picks Up His First Offer
How about Mike Mitchell?
-
Whats wrong with Highlands basketball
You may have said something that seperates football from basketball. The football players only had 3 weeks between the state game and the start of winter weights and conditioning. If the football team took 3 or 4 months off you may not have seen a 4peat. Sometime you just have to work harder than your competition.
-
The Highlands-Boyle County 2011 Season Opener is Looking Great...!
Has a Coach French team ever played against Coach Mueller? If so, how has he fared against Highlands?
-
Newport Central Catholic 42 Owensboro Catholic 0
- Highlands 50 Christian County 0
We left their house at 2:45 am and they said something about breaking down the game after we left. They must have slept in this morning!- Highlands 50 Christian County 0
Congrats Bird's !!! It was the Perfect Storm, the Birds got healthy and executed a perfect game plan on offense and the defensive play was unbelieveable! The seniors should relish what they have accomplished and the underclassmen take the reigns and carry on the tradition.- Harlan County vs. Highlands (11/26) - Who wins and why?
How close is the nearest airport, these "Birds" may be flying. - Highlands 50 Christian County 0