Hightchew 11 rush 87 yards

4/5 passing 60 yards

Owensboro Catholic

178 total yards

Hardy 9/19 passing 48 yards, 2 int

Hayden 9 rush 42 yards

Hardiston 12 rush 34 yards

4 turnovers

So much for the high powered offense from the Aces. Congrats to OC on a fine season, but they just got caught in the path of a steamroller.

Oh, and Newcath's speed showed today too.

Hayes outran Hayden for a 71 yard td.

Plain and simple...Newcath is on a whole nother level when it comes to 2A football and I think this group could compete in 3A and 4A as well.

I've watched some film on NCC, they are big but Murray was bigger overall. AS far as speed I didn't see that much. Apparently you haven't seen Owensboro play, if you think NCC will win by 2td's, Aces have more offensive weapons than" Carter has pills" . Owensboro did give up a lot of points to Danville however they did turn the ball over three times in their own territory and still hung 61 pts on them. NCC might win but the Aces will score and score often , so my thinking it will be a high scoring affair but NCC won't keep up and Aces take home the hardware....

I pulled this off the prediction thread as stated by oldnumber25, seems somebody might have hit the pill bottle while making this claim.

Plain and simple...Newcath is on a whole nother level when it comes to 2A football and I think this group could compete in 3A and 4A as well.

Your right they are on a nother level in 2A but Boyle and Bell would be way to much for them, it was not long ago that Beechwood beat them and I can not see Boyle or Bell losing to Beechwood. Way to go BREDS.

I've watched some film on NCC, they are big but Murray was bigger overall. AS far as speed I didn't see that much. Apparently you haven't seen Owensboro play, if you think NCC will win by 2td's, Aces have more offensive weapons than" Carter has pills" . Owensboro did give up a lot of points to Danville however they did turn the ball over three times in their own territory and still hung 61 pts on them. NCC might win but the Aces will score and score often , so my thinking it will be a high scoring affair but NCC won't keep up and Aces take home the hardware....

I pulled this off the prediction thread as stated by oldnumber25, seems somebody might have hit the pill bottle while making this claim.

And to add to that...Newcath didn't need them to turn the ball over in their own territory to put 42 up on the Aces. Breds first 3 drives consisted of 90, 80, and 61 yards and they also had the late 71 yards td run by Hayes.

I think you might be right; 4A I question a little, but 3A and under, no doubt.

O-Cath will score at will, no doubt about it. Can they stop NCC, may be the question.

NCC has a little bit of recent history of rolling into the 2A title game with a lot of NKY hype, only to return home with the thanks for coming trophy.

O-Cath by a TD

Another nice prediction comment.

Score at will. How about just score?

It appears the HYPE was justified this time.