Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands DL Austin Hollingsworth to Morehead State University

Featured Replies

Just heard that #48 is headed to MSU next year to play football. They traveled to Moreheard today and met with coaches....Congrats to Austin!!!:dancingpa

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard that #48 is headed to MSU next year to play football. They traveled to Moreheard today and met with coaches....Congrats to Austin!!!:dancingpa

 

I thought he was going to join the service?

Congrats Austin!!!!!!

This is great news. Congrats, Austin!

I thought he was going to join the service?

 

You are right he is. He will leave for boot camp right after grad. then be back in time for practice. Coaches and ROTC at MSU work very well with each other.

Very proud of him.

Congrats!:dancingpa

Awesome! I'm happy for Austin and his family.

Congrats that's awesome!! Way to go Austin..

That a boy Austin!!!!! Congrats to you and your family. Sounds like a great fit for all.

Another example of sheer determination. Congrats young man. Lest we forget another former Bird DL who didn't start til Sr yr and blossomed into an All American at Thomas More (Tyler Owens). I can see Austin getting better and better at the next level. I hear the plan is to pack 30lbs on him so he can play DL.

 

Go Austin !

A ton to be proud of. I know Dad is beaming ear to ear. I have never been to an Eagles game,I will be going now. Great kid. Last year he would come to our practices after Highlands day was finished and help out the players. Great dude

Great to hear! I think they're still in the league with Dayton so a trip north could be in the future.

 

Congratulations!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.