Everything posted by Jericho51
-
Ashland/Boyd County Predictions
Tomcats must show up and play BAD CAT football every play or we might have a fight on our hands to get a win. Tomcats cannot over look the Lions they will be sky high. Good Luck Tomcats play all out all night.
-
Ashland/Johnson Central Predictions
Go Tomcats ,HIT THEM and we come home winners .
-
Bell County 42 Rockcastle County 6
WOW Congrats Bell Co.on your win.
-
Raceland 32 Nicholas County 14
Good win Rams ,keep on rocking and rolling.
-
Ashland 52 Waverly, OH 21
That block was Bad Cat material for sure heard the thump up in stands,the hitting continues .I like these Tomcats ,win or lose your going to get HIT. Good win Tomcats ,take a break Tomcats and get for ready for Golden Eagles.:thumb:
-
Raceland 46 East Carter 10
Congrats Rams, I knew you guys would get on track, keep playing like a team learn and improve every week . GO RAMS
-
Ashland 26 Ironton, OH 12
Right on Greybeard the Tomcat players played their Hearts out and if they keep improving every week we could really make some noise down the road . One game at a time. :thumb: This young bunch of Tomcats are playing like Tomcats of old improving each week.:thumb:
-
Ashland 26 Ironton, OH 12
Very special win Tomcats ,going to be hard to pick a BAD CAT this week. Some awesome hitting being put on the Fighting Tigers tonight. Congrats Tomcats from a old Tomcat,you guys played four quarters of BAD CAT FOOTBALL. Good luck Tigers the rest of year and hope you win it all.
-
Ashland vs. Ironton, OH Predictions
Your right Graybeard,it can be done.:thumb:
-
Greenup County 14 Raceland 13
Congrats Greenup on a big win ,Carter will make a great wishbone back .He will stick people on defense also.He will need to be rested,I wouldn't worry about playing time. Keep you heads up Rams .
-
Ashland 28 Russell 7
Congrats on a great win Tomcats, a win over Russell is always sweet.(Imo)Alber has alway been the Tomcats best back! It could be ,but honestly the kicking game could kill us in field position.Im just guessing ,has any one seen Ironton play.
-
Ashland 22 Belfry 20
Congrats Tomcats big road win.
-
Ashland/Belfry predictions
Right on Greybread .Tomcats had better suck it up and get ready to play Bad Cat Football. Tomcats improve each game play with speed and more speed and hit we come home winners.(IMO):thumb:
-
Ashland's Rashard Carter gone from team
I agree he needs to play.
-
Ashland 31 Raceland 0
Congrats Tomcats great game,you looked like the Tomcats of the glory years. Rams good luck the rest of year.I wish you a great season.
-
Ashland/Raceland Predictions
REFER to post #15 ,now here's mine.:madman: It should be a good game or (show) no harm.:thumb:
-
Raceland 27 Boyd County 26
Congats Rams ,you guys never quit.
-
2009 Ashland
I'm with you Greybeard. :thumb:
-
2009 Ashland
Graybeard were young and small up front but the attitudes and senior leadership I have saw and heard about may just make us special.We will know more when we strap on the head gears. I truly beleave playing the tougher teams gives the players a look at what it takes to play at the next level,I hope we NEVER leave 5A if at all possible.:thumb:
-
2009 Ashland
Hi Graybeard,I got to see some of Mondays practice .Coach Conley was there looking fit as ever. I will be there early in the morning,see you soon.
-
2009 Ashland
I was talking to a assistant coach the other day and he seemed to be very pleased with the Tomcat progress.He told me the line was not big but was a bunch of hard working yes sir -no sir type guys.I personally like the sounds of this kind of attitude.:thumb:
-
Highlands vs. Johnson Central predictions
GO Golden Eagles .
-
Raceland/LCA predictions
Good luck Rams ,you'll never pass this way again ,KEEP ROCKING.GIVE IT ALL!
-
Highlands vs. Johnson Central predictions
If you have plenty of time and want to have a sit down restaurant, people drive miles around to eat at the Texas Roadhouse in Ashland.Also the new Cheddars is great,I eat there all the time..:thumb:
-
Highlands vs. Johnson Central predictions
When I was younger in the 70s I use to hang out at Collinsworth corner Grocery on Beach St. and South 29th St in Ashland,word has it and old man Collinsworth always said he was Chris's Grandfather. They were very good people and always treated everyone good and would let people living from paycheck to paycheck run a monthly tab.Good old days. I won't miss this game , JC has always treated everyone from Ashland with respect,play good hard nosed football and have the best grilled cheeshburgers around and plenty of room and tables to eat at and talk. JC has a very nice stadiam and nice atmosphere for football.