Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 52 Waverly, OH 21

Featured Replies

Ashland continues to roll, as they go to 2-0 against the state of Ohio this year, and 6-0 on the season. Ashland has a bye week next week before a big district matchup against Johnson Central on October 9th.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for Ashland against a team that had a great QB. I guess Waverly didn't have a defense to put up a fight against Alber and the Ashland offense. Now the Tomcats can take a brief breather and get ready for what is sure to be a fired up Johnson Central team looking to make something out of a season that went south earlier in the year.

  • Author

The Tomcats jumped out to a quick 22-0 1st quarter lead, and never looked back. Big show down in two weeks against Johnson Central. Will the Tomcats make Ram look good, or will Leatherneck get the last word? Stay tuned folks. It should be a good one.

Congrats to the Tomcats on the win :ylsuper::ylsuper:, I hope you continue on this roll to a very special season!

  • Author
Good win for Ashland against a team that had a great QB. I guess Waverly didn't have a defense to put up a fight against Alber and the Ashland offense. Now the Tomcats can take a brief breather and get ready for what is sure to be a fired up Johnson Central team looking to make something out of a season that went south earlier in the year.

 

 

Johnson Central rolled over Breathitt County. They played a very tough early season schedule, and are now ready to defend their District Championship.

Congrats to the Tomcats 6-0 baby!

:ylsuper:Nice win for the CATS !!! Now get ready Johnson Central I do believe the Cats owe you ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (REMEMBER THAT QUOTE) what comes around goes around......:ylsuper::taz:

Johnson Central rolled over Breathitt County. They played a very tough early season schedule, and are now ready to defend their District Championship.

 

It will definitely be another true test for this Ashland team who has passed them all so far.

Congrats to the Tomcats!

Nice win for the Tomcats. Congratulations on being 6-0.

 

Waverly’s D1 QB must have had an off night. I give the Tomcat D credit for that. I sure wouldn’t trade QBs with Waverly. Sam does a great job. I can’t wait to see the stats in the morning paper.

 

Alber had another good night – what a warrior. He delivered a vicious block for Sam that sprung a first down late in the game – what a hit. Rogers (#25) looked very good too.

 

Trent Hardy had some great tackles - I see you out there #74.

Ashland came into this game well prepared. Waverly threw an interception deep in their own territory to start the game. Ashland took advantage of the great position off of it, scored, and never looked back the rest of the game. Alber and Rogers both ran the ball well, and Sam Hunter had some nice runs and passes, including a 65 yard touchdown pass to Ryan Whetsel. The defense played well. Two of Waverly's three scores were on big plays. The quarterback for Waverly didn't have a great deal of talent around him, but if he gets loose he can be very, very dangerous. Ashland did a good job of keeping him in check.

 

Good win Tomcats. Now on to Johnson Central!

Nice win for the Tomcats. Congratulations on being 6-0.

 

Waverly’s D1 QB must have had an off night. I give the Tomcat D credit for that. I sure wouldn’t trade QBs with Waverly. Sam does a great job. I can’t wait to see the stats in the morning paper.

 

Alber had another good night – what a warrior. He delivered a vicious block for Sam that sprung a first down late in the game – what a hit. Rogers (#25) looked very good too.

 

Trent Hardy had some great tackles - I see you out there #74.

 

Wow. High praise.

Wow. High praise.

 

As Golfer said, the Waverly QB didn't have a lot of talent around him. But I thought Hunter out played him tonight - and remember Sam is just a sophomore.

 

As a matter of fact, I don't think I'd trade anybody on this Tomcat team! They're a group of special young men, IMO.

Congrats Graybeard and the rest of the Tomcat fans and players. Very good win. Now forget this game and go get Johnson Central. Big dist. game for you. No let downs.

As Golfer said, the Waverly QB didn't have a lot of talent around him. But I thought Hunter out played him tonight - and remember Sam is just a sophomore.

 

:thumb: Sam made some excellent reads out there. At times the Waverly secondary had our receivers well covered and Sam ran the ball for some huge gains on the ground. I'm curious as to how many rushing yards he had. I would say he had around 100 or so passing.

 

Graybeard, like you said, it is exciting knowing that he is only a sophomore!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.