Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 32 Nicholas County 14

Featured Replies

Nice win for the Rams - congratulations!

 

 

You're rolling now! :thumb:

Raceland did what they were expected to do. Good job Rams.

 

I read on the pregame thread where Barr was out again, though??? They need to get him into the flow of things soon. I hope he can be ready next week.

  • Author

Way to go Rams!!, you were 2-3 in the first half (first season) and are now at 1-0 in the District season/schedule. Now at 3-3/.500 overall.

 

Now. lets get re focused and prepare for Paris next week! Pick up that Lunch Box come Monday and go to work towards another pay day (W) at Paris for next Friday!

 

Heart, Ram Pride and Passion!!

 

Orange Crush!!!

  • Author

Was posted on the update thread that a player from Nicholas Co. was take to the hospital wit an injury, my prayers go out for him and I hope he will be o.k. and is not serious.

 

Does anyone else know if there were any other injuries tonight?

Congrats to Raceland. :thumb: The Rams are back on track.

Good win Rams ,keep on rocking and rolling.

A win is a win. I don't think we looked very good. I think we really missed Big Rodney in the middle. Kind of made us to thin up front. Huffman made some nice catches. And he made a killer hit on a receiver on the NC side. I didn't think he had it in him. Michael Littrel (34 sorry I'm miss spelling your name) ran very hard the 2nd half. He broke dozens of tackles. I didn't come away from this game feeling real good. But we won and that is what it's all about. I came away from this game thinking we just kind of went through the motions out on the field. No real excitment. But we are 1-0 in dist. play. Now lets turn it up a couple of notches. I hope everyone is planning on the trip to Paris now.:lol:

Was posted on the update thread that a player from Nicholas Co. was take to the hospital wit an injury, my prayers go out for him and I hope he will be o.k. and is not serious.

 

Does anyone else know if there were any other injuries tonight?

 

 

The one player who was taken out by ambulance suffered a possible concussion. I helped load him up, and he seemed to be doing ok. He knew who he was and how old he was, but had trouble telling the time of day. Hopefully evereything checked out well for him.

 

I saw a couple of other players shaken up, but never noticed any other injuries.

  • Author
The one player who was taken out by ambulance suffered a possible concussion. I helped load him up, and he seemed to be doing ok. He knew who he was and how old he was, but had trouble telling the time of day. Hopefully evereything checked out well for him.

 

I saw a couple of other players shaken up, but never noticed any other injuries.

 

Thanks for the update. :thumb:

  • Author
A win is a win. I don't think we looked very good. I think we really missed Big Rodney in the middle. Kind of made us to thin up front. Huffman made some nice catches. And he made a killer hit on a receiver on the NC side. I didn't think he had it in him. Michael Littrel (34 sorry I'm miss spelling your name) ran very hard the 2nd half. He broke dozens of tackles. I didn't come away from this game feeling real good. But we won and that is what it's all about. I came away from this game thinking we just kind of went through the motions out on the field. No real excitment.

 

Hopefully we will have everyone back next week. The two bolded statements do bother me though and I certainly hope that ALL will play hard on EVERY play. This team went through a bad stretch of not playing hard, taking plays off and I certainly don't want to return to that junk. I had thought we had that problem/problems taken care of.

I agree a win is a win but I wasn't very happy with it. But it was the first game in bad weather conditions. Rams sleep on a victory and let's start thinking about district game number 2 come tomm morning!

Congrats, Rams. :thumb:

Raceland did what they had to and got the win. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

 

Micheal Litteral ran very hard, and Loren Huffman made some very nice plays on both sides of the ball. Both players play hard every game. I wish more would follow their example.

 

Micheal lead in rushing with around 65 yards.

Loren lead in receiving with around 116 yards.

 

Good luck to Nicholas County in the remainder of the season, they are much improved from last season.

Nice job. I really felt it was just a matter of time before things started to click.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.